Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Sweeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    It is in the mail that is a stock pic as soon as it is done I will comply with the post a pic rule
    I'm sure you will love it. The graphic adds just the bit of "pop" to my Spyder without going over the top. And the material seems pretty thick too, so it should protect my original paint job from rocks and dings. Can't wait to see pics of yours upon completion. Good luck! I'm going to post some better pics of mine tonight.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Addict View Post
    Damn dude that looks better than mine!!
    No way, your's looks super sweet. Love what it does to your yellow. It's perfect. We are still waiting to see pics though with your hood and trunk on your Spyder. What are you waiting for , the suspense is killing me.

Registered Users 3 Wheel Addict's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I put pics up somewhere?? I must have started another thread, oh well here they are....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sold my 14 RTS went back to 2 wheels.
    2014 Kawasaki Vaquero SE

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sweet!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Looks great
    2014 RT L Lightin' LeeRoy
    1980 CM 400A
    1982 CM 450A
    [/SIGPIC]Lightnin' LeeRoy

Spyder Garage

Default Powersports wraps

Don't forget about one of our site sponsors, powersportswarps.com. Pete did a custom design for my 08. Here is just the frunk. I have to wait a bit for the weather to warm up to do the rest of the bike
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Better Pictures....

I retook some pictures today with better lighting and scenery Again, for those of you that might be interested, the brand is called CreatorX and the model of mine is Cold Fusion:
    http://www.graphickitsdepot.com/cata...yder-72-1.html

MagDave, don't forget to send us pictures of your Spyder when you get the graphics kit installed.

2014-03-11 08.27.35 (Large).jpg2014-03-11 08.24.09 (Large).jpg2014-03-11 08.23.36 (Large).jpg2014-03-11 08.11.16 (Large).jpg

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AZLife View Post
    I retook some pictures today with better lighting and scenery Again, for those of you that might be interested, the brand is called CreatorX and the model of mine is Cold Fusion:
    http://www.graphickitsdepot.com/cata...yder-72-1.html

MagDave, don't forget to send us pictures of your Spyder when you get the graphics kit installed.

2014-03-11 08.27.35 (Large).jpg2014-03-11 08.24.09 (Large).jpg2014-03-11 08.23.36 (Large).jpg2014-03-11 08.11.16 (Large).jpg
    I'm really not into graphics, but d***, those look sharp!
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

SpyderLovers Sponsor Spyder Wraps Pete's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I like it.. that's a nice design. Not overstated.. Great install too.
    Email: pete@wrapmyspyder.com
    Toll Free: 814-450-1923

See our latest Spyder projects here.

If you have a project idea for your Spyder please contact us and we will do our best to help.

Visit our Website here:www.wrapmyspyder.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WasWinger View Post
    I'm really not into graphics, but d***, those look sharp!
    Me either but for some reason I like this one. Hope mine comes out as good as the above ones.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

And just so Bob can get himself into trouble....

2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Or if he wants to go all in

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool Very, Very Cruel!! LOL!!!

Dave, you really are very cruel to our Bob!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OJ UK View Post
    Dave, you really are very cruel to our Bob!

Spyder Garage

Calling Bob are you out there?

Spyder Garage

Default Changing Colors

I was thinking of getting my Spyder painted because I always wanted a black Spyder but when I bought it in 2013 they didn't have black. While reading this thread I was thinking it might be possible to get a wrap and change the color. Do any of the wrap manufacturers sell a solid color and if so will it look good just wrapping it to change colors or should I still think of painting? I have never worked with the wrapping product and would love to have some feedback on this. thanks
    NEW 2016 RT-S Special Series Triple Black - ready for new toys to add
    OLD 2012 RT-S Pure Magnesium Metalic CB-Navigation-XM, Sway bar, Ultimate Tallboy

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool Matt black wrap....

You got it....

http://www.dhgate.com/product/satin-...160600046.html

Hope this is of some help...it'll at least give you a lead to companies that do it!