Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Minnesota Spyderloves at Spyderfest

Well, let's get our official list of who's going to Spyderfest this year and where you are staying. This way we everyone can figure out who's where and where to hang out when not riding. (I'll update this list as people chime in if they're going and where they are staying)

Butch & Paula @ Microtel
    Mike & Suzette
    Gary & Gwen @ KOA
    Neal
    Tommy @ Microtel
    Seth & Heather @ Microtel
    Frank & Myrna @ Hampton Inn
    Deb & Wayne @ Lamplighter Inn
    Glenn & Di @ Microtel
    Kathy & Dave

Chuck @ Microtel
    Rick @ Microtel
    Last edited by Paula(Butch2025); 04-28-2014 at 07:43 AM. Reason: update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Microtel

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Frank and Myrna @ Hampton Inn

Quote Originally Posted by Butch2025&Paula View Post
    Well, let's get our official list of who's going to Spyderfest this year and where you are staying. This way we everyone can figure out who's where and where to hang out when not riding. (I'll update this list as people chime in if they're going and where they are staying)

Butch & Paula @ Microtel
    Mike & Suzette @ ?
    Gary & Gwen @ KOA
    Neal @ Microtel
    Tommy @ Microtel
    Seth & Heather @ Microtel
    Dave & Kathy @ ?
    Frank and Myrna @ Hampton Inn

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fjohnson View Post
    Frank and Myrna @ Hampton Inn
    Glad to have you aboard Frank and Myrna, Butch and I are in North Branch, MN, so if you are ever coming through our way be sure to look us up. There will be state and club tables at the host motel on of the first evenings to please make sure you look for us there and stop and meet a few more Minnesota SpyderLovers! Looking forward to seeing you there.

Spyder Garage

we are staying at the Microtel Dave&Kathy
    Last edited by mnpops; 03-05-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Spyder Garage

Red face

Rick is staying at microtel

Spyder Garage

Default Newbie

Greetings...

I'm new to this group. And new to riding in general.
    I bought a 2013 Spyder RTS last June and loved putting on 9500 miles before the end of the season.
    I'd like to attend Spyderfest (for the first time), but have no idea what to expect (beyond what's listed under the "Events" link).

I was thinking of driving down on Wednesday (Apr 30) and returning Saturday (May 3). Understanding that I'd miss the events on those days.
    Would that be a huge mistake?

I'd like to participate in the group ride thing. Do the group rides happen every day? Or just on Wednesday (as mentioned on the site link), and I'd miss it?

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedDBA View Post
    Greetings...

I'm new to this group. And new to riding in general.
    I bought a 2013 Spyder RTS last June and loved putting on 9500 miles before the end of the season.
    I'd like to attend Spyderfest (for the first time), but have no idea what to expect (beyond what's listed under the "Events" link).

I was thinking of driving down on Wednesday (Apr 30) and returning Saturday (May 3). Understanding that I'd miss the events on those days.
    Would that be a huge mistake?

I'd like to participate in the group ride thing. Do the group rides happen every day? Or just on Wednesday (as mentioned on the site link), and I'd miss it?
    Welcome to the group! I hope you can join us on some of our rides this season.

As as for Spyderfest any part of the event that you can make it down there for will be well worth it. It is trully the best Spyder event around. And yes there are group rides every day.

Most of the Minnesota gang is staying at the Microtel not far from the host motel, where are you staying?

Keep in touch and if you'd let to get emails regarding g the Caswell Rides just message me with your info and I'll and you to the email group. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Spyder Garage

Thanks to those of you that replied.
    I've changed my plans and will be driving down Tuesday (Apr 29). I've made reservations at the Microtel as well.

Now, if only this snow could melt faster...

Butch2025&Paula - I've taken your dates from the Caswell Rides thread and added them to my calendar.

Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest

Wayne and Deb will be at SpyderFest - LampLighter Inn - Sat, April 26th thru Sun, May 4th. We are going to trailer the bikes, that way maybe it won't rain . Ok, ok, so we can hammer down to get there, fresh, ready to ride , and clean bikes Looking forward to seeing all of you again, and meeting new SpyderLovers Oh - looks like I need to get Wayne to update my map below as we finished ryding all 48 of the lower states last year . Alaska and Hawaii are still on the bucket list
    Last edited by SpyderDeb; 03-17-2014 at 12:18 PM.
    HAPPY SPYDER OWNER
    BRP 1" riser, Trunk liner & Fog Lights. NMN Triple Play & Turn Signal LED, Double Play, Front Fender Tips Kit, Mudflap Light Kit, Center Tail Light. 3" Handlebar Riser Kit, Adj. Footrest Brackets & Axle Caps, and Chad Windshield. Kuryakyn Spider pegs & mounts, ISO Grips, & Throttle Boss. J&M radio (Custom Bracket). Evoluzione Power Bus. DEI Exhaust Wrap. AudioVox Cruise Control (Custom Bracket). Gerbing Electric clothing socket.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDeb View Post
    Wayne and Deb will be at SpyderFest - LampLighter Inn - Sat, April 26th thru Sun, May 4th. We are going to trailer the bikes, that way maybe it won't rain . Ok, ok, so we can hammer down to get there, fresh, ready to ride , and clean bikes Looking forward to seeing all of you again, and meeting new SpyderLovers Oh - looks like I need to get Wayne to update my map below as we finished ryding all 48 of the lower states last year . Alaska and Hawaii are still on the bucket list
    Doesn't matter how you get there, just that you get there ready to ride and have fun!!!! We'll be pounding down the road after work on Tuesday and getting there Wednesday afternoon.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

The Minnesota Spyderlovers invasion has begun!!! 6 arrived yesterday and 2 more that I know of will be arriving today! I could hardly fall asleep last night just thinking about...EVERYTHING!!! I think I pack and repacked several times in my non-sleep state, I'm hoping the way I had the spyder packed when I finally fell asleep will work....it did virtually!!! Today I'll clean up my spyder (Butch already did his) and mount my saddlebags...then the true test of packing will begin! Can't wait to get on the road so we can start the "reunion". See you all soon.