Spyder Garage

Default Indiana Spyder Rider shirts

This information was copied and pasted from the Michigan riders thread. Thank you Scotty.

Just to review how this works, for all the newcomers out there, CAT will not produce the shirts unless they have enough orders. To gauge the interest, state your intentions here. If there are enough that say they will order, then CAT will be notified. They will post the design online for a limited time, and people can order directly from them at that point. Sometimes the person making the request will order a batch to be distributed at Spyderfest or another event, but that person must pay up front for them all, so it is better if you can order yourself. Such arrangements would have to be worked out ahead of time, and are entirely up to the person that gets the ball going and makes the arrangements. Shirts have also been ordered by separate customers but shipped to an event in mass...at the last minute, but it is best not to play it too close. If you are intersted, post here with the quantity desired. When the numbers reach 26 or better, Spydrluvr can make the arrangements to get the Michigan Chapter shirts listed again.

Who's in for a new shirt? I'll take two.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default I'm in

I'm always up for Spyder shirts I'll buy 2. Are you thinking of a new design from last year?
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

I don't have a design in mind. I figured there was one out there somewhere. I just want to get the ball rolling.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default interested

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    I don't have a design in mind. I figured there was one out there somewhere. I just want to get the ball rolling.
    I would like a shirt with a new design...as long as its not the rt on shirt I am good...

I like gloryder's shirt...can you do something like that incorporating Indiana chapter?

Spyder Garage

Default Last year's shirt image

Indiana Spyder Rydes final.jpeg

This was the picture on last year's shirt that CAT Specialties did for us. They probably still have this on file.
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

I'm in for 2 or more
    2021 Sea to Sky, 2013 RT Ltd, 2005 Bombardier Outlander ATV

Spyder Garage

I'll take 2.

Spyder Garage

Default C'mon man...

Well, that's eight and maybe one more. We still need at least 17 more shirts sold. Spyderfest is right around the corner!
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default It's the same design as last year.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDrkmysta View Post
    I would like a shirt with a new design...as long as its not the rt on shirt I am good...

I like gloryder's shirt...can you do something like that incorporating Indiana chapter?

I just spoke with someone at C.A.T. She said they use the same design they have on file. It's too costly to keep changing the design.

Look up a few posts and see the design from last year. I think that's all we've got.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    I just spoke with someone at C.A.T. She said they use the same design they have on file. It's too costly to keep changing the design.

Look up a few posts and see the design from last year. I think that's all we've got.
    if i must... but to support the cause... I am in for one.

Spyder Garage

Default Good to know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaDrkmysta View Post
    if i must... but to support the cause... I am in for one.

If we don't get more commitments, we won't be able to order them before Spyderfest. Stay tuned.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Ill take two but I need them to be different sizes.

Spyder Garage

Default count me in again

put me down for two more, feed me the info again. Peace
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

Spyder Garage

Default We're halfway there!

There's 13 shirts committed to. We just need another 13 for CAT to put it on their website so we can order them. Stay tuned to this thread for more information.

Jerry
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default .

Where's SpyderFun didn't he want a shirt or two last year and missed out on them?

They also do hoodies and that counts.
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

Default I'll give him a call and see...

Quote Originally Posted by Kmort44 View Post
    Where's SpyderFun didn't he want a shirt or two last year and missed out on them?

They also do hoodies and that counts.
    in case he doesn't see this thread.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Hoodies?

Already got a shirt but I'd be interested in a hoodie this time...

Spyder Garage

Default Hoodies... of course they have hoodies!

Quote Originally Posted by Slagiatt View Post
    Already got a shirt but I'd be interested in a hoodie this time...

That's one more. C'mon folks... Spyderfest is almost here.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

i'll take 2 what's the price?

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default new indiana ryder

I am moving to Indiana in June, so count me in for one shirt.
    Greta Guth

Spyder Garage

Default Does anyone know if the IN shirt order is being followed up on?

Did this die the death of neglect?
    Just curious...
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5

Spyder Garage

Default I believe it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Slagiatt View Post
    Did this die the death of neglect?
    Just curious...

There just didn't seem to be enough interest to fill an order. There needs to be an order of 26 for the company to make them.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Follow up?...

Perhaps we can drum up some interest at Spyderfest. I'll be wearing my IN shirt at the welcome party on Weds evening...maybe someone will ask about it.
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Does Cat Specialties own the logo? There are other places that will do smaller quantities for a.little higher price. Do any of you have the graphic file?
    Greta Guth