Spyder Garage

Default Fantastic Deal on Utopia Back Rest for OHIO '14 rider

Just noticed on Utopia web site that they are offering a FREE backrest to any resident of OHIO that will drop their seat off so they can engineer a mount. That will include free mounting also.
    From past communication with Utopia I understand they will need it for only about a week. Sounds like a super deal for one of you Ohio riders.

I have no financial or otherwise connection with this offer. its just that I'm eager to get the backrest for my ailing back. Thirty or forty miles is about all I can do without taking a break.
    Two Wheelers from 1963-2011

Three Wheelers:
    2011 RT(Red)
    2014 RT(white)
    2016 F3T(red)
    2022 RT current ride(silver)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ulflyer View Post
    Just noticed on Utopia web site that they are offering a FREE backrest to any resident of OHIO that will drop their seat off so they can engineer a mount. That will include free mounting also.
    From past communication with Utopia I understand they will need it for only about a week. Sounds like a super deal for one of you Ohio riders.

I have no financial or otherwise connection with this offer. its just that I'm eager to get the backrest for my ailing back. Thirty or forty miles is about all I can do without taking a break.

Just wondering .............. will it be legal to use that back rest out of the state of Ohio??

Don't complain, its too nasty outside to ride, i gotta do something, so i will continue to post until i can ride.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Me too... Come on; you Ohionians...
    Get them a seat; you'll be helping out ALL of us!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Bob, get away from the copy machine.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2013.5; perhaps??

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you've got them; I'd like to see some pics!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    If you've got them; I'd like to see some pics!

his pics are on his ride post, looks good but i would screw that up royally

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

I admire his skill, but there's no way I'd take a carving knife to mine!
    Two Wheelers from 1963-2011

Three Wheelers:
    2011 RT(Red)
    2014 RT(white)
    2016 F3T(red)
    2022 RT current ride(silver)