Spyder Garage

Default SERVICE DEALERS IN THE MYRTLE BEACH AREA

I am in Myrtle Beach for two weeks and need my 4600 mile service done. Is there anyone in the area that can recommend a dealer that does good service on the Spyder RT? Thanks, Joel

Spyder Garage

Nope the local shop lost their BRP trained tech. Closest one is Velocity in Charleston. You can call Redline to see if they replaced him yet but they said it would be a while to me.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder dealer in myrtle beach

Quote Originally Posted by LOVETHERIDE View Post
    I am in Myrtle Beach for two weeks and need my 4600 mile service done. Is there anyone in the area that can recommend a dealer that does good service on the Spyder RT? Thanks, Joel
    Redline powersports is in Myrtle beach.

Spyder Garage

Velocity PowerSports in ladson(just north of Charleston) is the best call them @ 843-871-5371 they can help you.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com