Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default A little late

Didn't see this until is was to late. I booked the adobe inn. I think there are a few of us there..

Spyder Garage

Default 5 more rooms available

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    I have contracted for Spyderlovers The Best Western Durango Inn&Suites.This is a nice property with large grounds,ample safe parking for Spyders.It has a restaurant bar hot tub.Nicely situated a couple of blocks from downtown and 5-7 min ryde to the fairgrounds.
    Standard double with 2 queens $134.99 per night plus tax.Suite bedroom with 2 queens living room with couch converts to double $161.99.Rooms are contracted 23rd to 30th Jun but should you want earlier or later or less days it would be at the same rate.Credit card to guarantee the room.7 day cancellation cards will be charged 7 days prior to arrival.
    Durango is very full and hotels very expensive Jun/Jul/Aug so this is a really good rate for this standard of hotel.Many Spyderlovers will be here.
    Tel:970-247-3251 quote Sunbird Spyder group.Linda or Dustin will be happy to help you and give any info re Durango .

ivor
    The hotel advised me today they can give us a further 5 rooms.If you want to stay at the main hotel where most Spyderlovers are staying call them right away quoting The SunbirdSpyder group.Tel970-247-3251.

ivor

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have 2 rooms booked I have one of the rooms available die to one of the guys coming withe is unable to if interested let me know

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydrn View Post
    Didn't see this until is was to late. I booked the adobe inn. I think there are a few of us there..
    There are still a few rooms available should you want to change.

ivor

Spyder Garage

Some of us are staying at the Best Western Mountain Shadows. This is across from the fair grounds. 970-247-5200

Jack