Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DEMERA99 View Post
    I got my spyder painted!! To answer some questions: The seat was just rewraped at my shop I do them for $350 or $450 with the back rest done also. We do modify the seats if wanted so for you guys that want the seat narrower where your legs sit that can be done also. The paint is also done at my shop. I can do a similar design with both front fenders, the 2 side panels, the rear fender and hood for $800 that includes wetsanding your parts, airbrushing the design and shading, then adding a clear coat and finally cut and polish of all the parts we paint. If you are interested call me at 559-473-9444 and ask for Anthony. My next project is air ride and I have high chrome covers comming for all vent holes on the bike including the ones that are black plastic mesh on the bikes right now!! Please feel free to tell me what you think or if you have any other suggestions on what else to do. oh yeah I am trying to get a hold of some corbin rear bags for a little bass on the bike, I dought anybodys has some for sale but if so call me. Thanks

Excellent job on the Spyder - Looks Great! Whiles others may lean towards the looks ( and it does look great - I can appreciate the work done and the final result) what appeals to me is the STEREO!!!!!! My first major mod to my Spyder will be tunes! Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing the pictures!

Spyder Garage

It looks good! I like the way the seat flows with the paint!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderman62 View Post
    Excellent job on the Spyder - Looks Great! Whiles others may lean towards the looks ( and it does look great - I can appreciate the work done and the final result) what appeals to me is the STEREO!!!!!! My first major mod to my Spyder will be tunes! Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing the pictures!
    Happy Spyder Owner - 2008 Millennium Yellow PE #2475
    HID lights, fog lights, Hindle exhaust, heated grips, anti-vibe bars, passenger extension pegs, BRP custom seat, seat cowl, sport rack/backrest, BRP saddlebags, CHAD black/smoke windshield, outdoor cover, Garmin Quest GPS, Rear axel billets.

Spyder Garage

Great job. It looks really nice. I will post pics as soon as a figure out how to post them from my computer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SheSpyder View Post
    It looks good! I like the way the seat flows with the paint!
    The seat blows me away. That's the way the seat should look.