Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Post All Things Chrome-Spyder Modifications

Recently while picking up my Spyder RT from the shop in Dallas,TX. I meant a gentlemen and his wife who both had spiders.
    The gents Spyder was a ST or a RS that he had gotten modified at All Things Chrome in Tenn. I think he had 20in Rims on the 2 front
    tires and a fat tire on the back tire and was chain driven . Just curious if anyone would know what kind of havoc those modifications
    would have on the Spyders computers. OG Common Dallas Texas

Spyder Garage

It is definitely not something that I care for but, to each his own. I really don't even think it looks very good.

What would have to be done to make nanny happy would probably be very extensive and expensive. Also, you would probably never get a Spyder dealer to touch it again.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rcturner View Post
    It is definitely not something that I care for but, to each his own. I really don't even think it looks very good.

What would have to be done to make nanny happy would probably be very extensive and expensive. Also, you would probably never get a Spyder dealer to touch it again.
    Disconnect.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

If the outside diameter of the tires is in the same ratio as the stock tires, nanny wouldn't know, but the speedometer would read slow if the tires were too big.

john