Spyder Garage

Default Last minute ride notice

Leave Bryant at 12:45 for Hot Springs
    Stop at rest stop on Hwy 70 to meet anyone (1:20???)
    Head to Red Lobster for lunch

Interested???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Of course I'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Leave Bryant at 12:45 for Hot Springs
    Stop at rest stop on Hwy 70 to meet anyone (1:20???)
    Head to Red Lobster for lunch

Interested???

I might just be a minute or 2 late for the Hwy 70 meet time. I still have to go 4 hrs. to get Ms Spyder and then find the shop manager to open up...before I can head out your way..but don't anticipate any real big slow downs.....so see you there!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

LOL

You aint right girl

Cruzr Joe

2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default and it ain't going to get any better...

LOL

You aint right girl

Cruzr Joe

Have a great day....Please don't share this observation to others. Today I have been asked by a fellow at my church who finally did the "deed" and his 2012 RTSE5.is being delivered. He calls me and says I need someone who "knows what they are doing" to test drive before I hand over the $$....I laughed and he still didn't get it..soooo SHHHHHHHH
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

LOL

Spyder Garage

Default What..!!

short notice..!! Take me two days to get there... But have a great ryde I'm sure you will find a nice group..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Ride today

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    short notice..!! Take me two days to get there... But have a great ryde I'm sure you will find a nice group..!!
    See you to check out new ride, but no lunch!
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Billet Spyder license plate, grip buddies, Shortee antenna, XM Radio, air deflectors, cb radio, sheepskin seat cover.

Spyder Garage

Me and my Granddaughter will see you about 12…
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Great

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    We will be just about done eating when you get here LOL

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Looks like Chupaca and Murhybrown will be having a late lunch LOL

Spyder Garage

Thanks to all that rode with us and those that ate with us. Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

sorry to have missed the dinner joe, but we were riding the snowmobiles and didn't think you had enough snow down that way!

Spyder Garage

Sorry I missed out on this ride, I had to work. I'm off next week end.

Ralph
    2011 RT LTD /MODS: Seal Floorboards, Elkas, SpyderPops Bump Skid and Block off plate, HMT Brake light, BajaRon's sway bar, Heim Links, Diamond R's passenger armrest, Utopia driver backrest

Spyder Garage

we are going to try to make the notices a little further out, BUT, if you want to set one up please do it and let us know so we can join in

Cruzr Joe