GOS member (Girls On Spyders) SpyderNana's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SPIDER BLING AT SPYDERFEST 2014

Want to remind all the ladies out there that Joanie Story and I will be having a "Spider Bling" booth at Spyderfest 2014. We'll be stocked with all kinds of beautiful necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pins, and other assorted goodies for our lady friends. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone there and meeting up with old friends and new alike.So while you are planning on accessorizing your ryde, make sure to pick up some accessories for yourself too. Spyderfest 2014 is going to be amazing! Can hardly wait for April to get here.
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

[SIZE=1]

Spyder Garage

Default For sure..!!

will stop by though my wife is deathly afraid of insects maybe you will have something roadster..!! Good luck though you won't need it...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Cool Spyderfest Bling!

I'm really getting excited about Spyderfest 2014 because Malissa & Joanie have been working on this project for almost a year now & I know all of you ladies & men will enjoy the fruits of their labor. I can't begin to explain all the different types of jewelry they have put together for all of you Spyderlovers . It's only a few more weeks and things are really heating up in Springfield, Missouri. Hope you all have a safe & enjoyable trip to our beautiful state. Happy Trails!
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!