Spyder Garage

Default Columbia Motorsports

Any experience with Columbia Motorsport service dept? I notice they are not a Platinum or Gold dealer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Vidman View Post
    Any experience with Columbia Motorsport service dept? I notice they are not a Platinum or Gold dealer.
    First summer I had my GS it took 42 days to fix a shifting problem and I spent July and a good part of August without the Spyder? I had a the Lemon Law paperwork all filled out BUT it finally got fixed.
    Land N, Sea in Waterbury has trained technicians and sells just about everything BRP makes and a Large service department area. I bought my RT from Them!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'd bought my 2010 Spyder at Columbia MS and my experiences with the service dept. at the time were not that great. follow-up on things not done, calls not returned, etc. In late 2013 I had my Spyder serviced there and was very impressed with the NEW Service Manager. Very proactive, responsive - in other words - a good service orientation. I am now waiting for my 2014 RT Limited to come in. What I would recommend is to give them a try if they are closer to you than Land 'N Sea Marine then move on from there if you're not happy with the service.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    First summer I had my GS it took 42 days to fix a shifting problem and I spent July and a good part of August without the Spyder? I had a the Lemon Law paperwork all filled out BUT it finally got fixed.
    Land N, Sea in Waterbury has trained technicians and sells just about everything BRP makes and a Large service department area. I bought my RT from Them!
    Good to hear about Land N Sea. They and Marks are my closest dealers.

Spyder Garage

We ordered our Black Currant 14 Limited from Columbia. Due in April. Very good experience.
    2014 RT Limited Black Currant, BaJaRon Anti-Sway Bar and Links, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder. More to Come.
    08 Honda Aero - wife's
    14 Kymco - wife's (Hmmmmm...i'm losing bikes)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Vidman View Post
    We ordered our Black Currant 14 Limited from Columbia. Due in April. Very good experience.
    My white 2014 Limited was delivered today !
    Now all I need is temps above 30 and I'm taking 'er out!

You'll get yours at a great time!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mindman View Post
    My white 2014 Limited was delivered today !
    Now all I need is temps above 30 and I'm taking 'er out!

You'll get yours at a great time!
    Did you get it out yet? Today (8th) is 48 degrees at 11 am. Good luck. Wish mine was here. Sooooooon.
    2014 RT Limited Black Currant, BaJaRon Anti-Sway Bar and Links, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder. More to Come.
    08 Honda Aero - wife's
    14 Kymco - wife's (Hmmmmm...i'm losing bikes)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

sigh....."the boss" is worried about all the potholes and the 3-wheeled configuration makes them real tough to avoid, so no Spyder until she says so...BUT....my Beemer only has two wheels so guess where I'll be this afternoon?
    WOOHOO!!!