Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New to Central FL.

Would like assit in finding reasonable dealership for warrenty maint. Will be living in Fruitland Park. Any assist will be appreciated. Looking forward to meeting local riders. Thanks in advance. Butch

Spyder Garage

Welcome to Central Florida. I have purchased three different bikes from Central Florida Power Sports in Kissimmee Fl. 407-847-2453 Service manager is Chris.
    Baja Ron Anti-sway bar
    Spyder Pop's skid plate

Spyder Garage

Hi Butch, and welcome to Central, Flarda. There are 3 dealerships within striking distance from you. The closest would be in Ocala. I can't remember the name, but I'm sure if you google you'll find them. There is also Central Flarda Power Sports in Kissimmee (a bit of a ride from where you are) that is good. There also is Seminole Power Sports in Sanford, Flarda. They are the ones that I use. They have excellent service.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool Service

Thanks Chris, Sandford sounds like the place. Now for some warmer temps. Thanks again Butch.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ButchD View Post
    Would like assit in finding reasonable dealership for warrenty maint. Will be living in Fruitland Park. Any assist will be appreciated. Looking forward to meeting local riders. Thanks in advance. Butch
    Hi Butch, Your best bet is Central Florida Power Sports, that's where I take mine they are the best around, they even fill your gas tank and wash your bike, no other dealer does that, that I know of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mods= luggage rack, rear trunk shelf & Mirror

Spyder Garage

Default What..!!

Thanks Chris, Sandford sounds like the place. Now for some warmer temps. Thanks again Butch.
    Warmer temps..?? you live in Florida..!! Don't let the masses up north of you hear what you said.... Warmer temps, shame on you....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Stop in and say hi!

We are Route1Motorsports in Grant,Fl. Feel free to stop by and say hi sometime. If you ever need any help you can always call me at the store @321-725-7225.

Pretty sure we are the most active dealer from florida on this site. I'm always available for general info or anything else!

-chuck

Spyder Garage

Thanks for starting this thread.. I will be retiring the end of this year and the wife and I are going to the Ocala area in May to start looking for a house. We have been looking on realtor.com and have seen a number of homes that interest us. Good to know that there is a good dealer nearby.

2012 RT Limited
    SpiderWrap Graphics
    KewlMetal DualKewl FenderZ Running Lights
    TricLED Dual Running & Brake Lights
    Seal Floorboards
    Bajaron Anti-Sway Bar
    Utopia Backrest
    Diamond R Luggage Rack
    SpyderPops Upper Blockoff
    SpyderPops Catalytic Converter Shield

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Barneys at brooksville

Quote Originally Posted by srwilli View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread.. I will be retiring the end of this year and the wife and I are going to the Ocala area in May to start looking for a house. We have been looking on realtor.com and have seen a number of homes that interest us. Good to know that there is a good dealer nearby.
    Willi, I am also in Ocala area, got my 2014 RTS from Charley at Barneys in Brooksville excellent dealer I also know a top notch realtor lady, Give me a shout when you get in the area, Jym

Spyder Garage

Central Florida Powersports is the place to go

We drive over from Melbourne..... its an hour drive and well worth it - can't beat their service dept, all the stuff they sell (clothes, mods, etc), and just being a nice place to hang out and chat with other Spyder riders
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest

Spyder Garage

Default Florida dealerships

Central Florida in Kissimmee also has a pick up and delivery service( very helpful if you are busy)

Spyder Garage

I just traded my 2012 RT and bought the new 2014 RT. I bought from Seminole PowerSports in Sanford, Fl. and the ride south from Jacksonville was well worth it. I haven't used there service department yet. But will when service is required for my new Can Am RT. I'm extremely happy with everyone from this dealership.
    2014 RTL-SE6 Cognac (Current Love)
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium Metallic (Pre Loved)

Spyder Garage

Central Florida Powersports is the only dealer that provides you a loaner while doing your maintenance work, I often ride a hundred miles while getting an oil chane. I have used the other area dealers but Central Florida is so much better that I would drive over a 100 miles each way to reach them
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I purchased my Spyder from Central Florida Powersports based on recommendations from other Spyder owners. It is an easy 130 mile round trip from The Villages. I have had excellent service. Chris, the Service Manger, is great to work with. They also have a top-notch Spyder technician (Justin). Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

By the way, I probably only live two or three miles from you. Welcome to the area. Get in touch when you have an opportunity.
    2013 Yellow Spyder ST-S SE5 ~ BRP AM/FM Radio, Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS, Sena Bluetooth Dongle, Fog Lights, 12V Power Outlet, Saddle Bags, Front Cargo Liner, Heated Grips, Rear Sport Rack w/ Backrest, Trailer Hitch ~ Ultimate Seat w/ Backrest ~ GloRyder Wheel Lights ~ CalSci Ultra Windshield ~ Back-Off LED License Frame ~ TricLED Amber & Red Front Fender Lights ~ Brightside LED Lights, GIVI Lights & Triple Play ~ BumpSkid ~ Belt Tensioner ~ Cup Holder ~ IPS Key Holder