Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Lazer Alignment in Tucson March 21, 2014

Good news! Squared Away Lazer Alignment will be in Tucson AZ March 21, 2014. Alignment party will be at the Ryan Airport. Contact Squared Away Alignments for an appointment:

Squared away alignment
    Joe and Ann Meyer
    Las Vegas Nevada
    1-616-581-1304
    1-616-340-9895
    joe_meyer@cox.net
    ann.n.meyer@cox.net

Spyder Garage

Default OUTLAW/ROLO certified Spyder Laser alignments

We where originally going to try to fly to Tucson to help out Jack and his friends .. but now we have Joe and Ann Meyers in LV and Tucson is in their neck of the woods !!!

Sign up now.. you will not be sorry you did...it will be a serious day of Certified OUTLAW/ ROLO Spyder Laser alignments. Joe is equipped with the Buds system so he can reset your steering sensors

After a complete alignment is performed...and the rider is happy....THEN the party can begin

Spyder Garage

Default party in March

Thank you, Jack, for setting this up. We thought we would try to do the folks who can on Friday, the 21st, and the folks who are tied up during the work week, do them on Saturday. We look forward to getting everyone down there
    "SQUARED AWAY"!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

For some reason I was unable to edit my original thread. I wanted to let everyone know The alignments will be on March 21 and the 22. Looking forward to this. Please contact squared away to make your appointment and thank them for being willing to do this much needed service. See above for their phone and email address. Thanks everyone, Jack

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    For some reason I was unable to edit my original thread. I wanted to let everyone know The alignments will be on March 21 and the 22. Looking forward to this. Please contact squared away to make your appointment and thank them for being willing to do this much needed service. See above for their phone and email address. Thanks everyone, Jack
    Did you try and go to edit, then go to advanced? This will allow you to edit the title of the thread and just not the body of the thread.

We got out Spyder done when Rolo was up in Cave Creek, AZ a few months ago. Might have to make a run down to Tucson to meet other Spyder riders in AZ. How many do y'all have signed up so far?

I have ran into a few Spyder's that are in AZ for the winter but arent to computer savy or on SL. Ill let them know about the upcoming event down in Tucson.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Did you try and go to edit, then go to advanced? This will allow you to edit the title of the thread and just not the body of the thread.We got out Spyder done when Rolo was up in Cave Creek, AZ a few months ago. Might have to make a run down to Tucson to meet other Spyder riders in AZ. How many do y'all have signed up so far?I have ran into a few Spyder's that are in AZ for the winter but arent to computer savy or on SL. Ill let them know about the upcoming event down in Tucson.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Thanks Dreamer will try that. Squared Away is handling the appointments. We are expecting quite a few. You are welcome to come down and meet the Spyder people in Tucson at my hanger. Anyone wanting this service should call Joe and Ann Meyer at 1-616-581-1304 to schedule an appointment on March 21 or 22.

Spyder Garage

Sounds good. Ill put on the calander and see if we can make it down.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Let us know!

Part of the fun is the meet and greet! Even if you don't think you need an alignment, come on down, anyway. We enjoy putting faces to names!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks again Joe and Ann for getting our Spyders "Squared Away"

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Default Going great in Tucson

So far, so good! Many thanks to Jack! What a beautiful hanger! Folks seem to love being Squared Away!
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I will see everyone there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Just had my '08 GS Squared Away today. Feels like a different bike......Thanks again to Joe and Ann for coming down to Tucson and doing this for us. If you can, give them a call, and make an appointment. They will be more than happy to help you get "Squared Away". I'll post pics later.

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Just had my '10 RTS squared away, can't believe the difference. If you have not had it done, stop thinking about it, just do it. Thanks Joe, Ann!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

First in line this morning for our laser alignment. 2012 Limited rode great...until the lazer alignment by Squared Away...showed up a little early..they got on it right away...about an hour later,,they said take for a test drive...thats were it began...made a right on Ajo Way...headed down the two lane...set the cruise at 60...took my hands off the bars...rock solid for over a mile...HANDS FREE!! Now that is not my recommended riding style but proves that a bike that already rides well can be made to ride GREAT after their precision alignment

Thanks for getting our Spyder "Squared Away!

Thanks Jim for your hospitality and your generousity and use of the incredible man cave...err hangar!!

See ya on the road

Mike & Sharon

Spyder Garage

Had a lot of happy Spyderlovers here in Tucson this weekend after Joe and Ann Meyer did their magic with their lazer alignments. I heard a lot of compliments, after the owners returned from their test rides, after the alignment done. I personally would like to thank Joe and Ann for making the trip down to Tucson and getting us "Squared Away." Do yourselves a favor, and give them a call and make an appointment.

#1.jpg#2.jpg#3.jpg#4.jpg#5.jpg

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Default Noticed Immediately

Met up with Anne and Joe at Jack's fabulous hanger for the laser alignment.
    Like various other folks had mentioned I really wasn't sure if I needed this service but after having it done I noticed immediately the differences. When I purchased the Spyder there was a pretty wide range of RPMs where there was a harmonic vibration from the drive belt. A few months ago I installed a belt tensioner which eliminated the majority of the harmonic vibration. The adjustment that Joe & Anne did to the back tire completely eliminated all harmonic vibration.
    After the service was complete drove for about 250 miles on different roads around the area totally different steering feel. It is truly amazing what this alignment actually does.

Jack, Anne & Joe were great. Thanks guys!!!
    Also a shout out to Larry who led me on a test drive on the 2014 RT Limited
    Bryan

Spyder Garage

We all had a great experience this weekend with Joe and Ann. Truly a hard working couple that knows what they are doing. It was fun to watch everyone return from their test ride with the ":Squared Away Alignment Grin" Everyone one was quite pleased with their alignment and the way the Spyders handled after the process.

I was happy to lend the use of my Hanger and will do so when the need arises again. Perhaps this fall or next spring. Again thank you Ann and Joe for a truly great job and experience!

Jack

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Happy customer squared away in Mesa this morning. Installed BajaRon's swaybar last weekend, and with laser alignment it is handling oh so well! Props to Joe and Ann!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    I was happy to lend the use of my Hanger and will do so when the need arises again. Perhaps this fall or next spring.
    Jack
    I should have posted in my earlier statement, that I really wanted to thank Jack (jaherbst) for hosting this event here in Tucson. Joe and Ann had plenty of room to work in, and great facilities. Thanks again Jack

8.jpg 9.jpg 7.jpg6.jpg

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

What a great weekend! Thank you Jack Herbst for hosting us at your amazing hangar in Tucson. Everyone should have their own hangar to use as a shop. Thanks also to Larry, Big Arm, for helping out both days. Spyder owners are such awesome people.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

We finished up in Tucson Saturday afternoon and Larry took us for a nice ride through Saguaro National Park then we were off to Mesa. We did 3 alignments there Saturday evening and 8 more on Sunday. Thanks to Cindy and Dick Elliott for hosting us at their home.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you

We are so happy to have the opportunity to get folks Squared Away! We need to work harder on capturing the smiles and happiness when folks ride back after a test ride! We love to ride, and helping others enjoy riding and making their Spyder be all that it can be is great! We are very glad to make new friends! We might have to make Tucson an annual event! Thanks again, everyone!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default OUTLAW LASER ALIGN

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    We are so happy to have the opportunity to get folks Squared Away! We need to work harder on capturing the smiles and happiness when folks ride back after a test ride! We love to ride, and helping others enjoy riding and making their Spyder be all that it can be is great! We are very glad to make new friends! We might have to make Tucson an annual event! Thanks again, everyone!
    I second the motion, Mike and I are so busy doing a proper and complete laser alignment that as soon as one Spyder pulls out of the work bay the next one pulls in...you almost need a separate camera crew to film. Unfortunately you and Ann are a "bit" too busy to take pictures...instead of happy pictures you are going to have to settle for happy reviews !!! Here's to a great Outlaw Laser align company....Squared Away

Spyder Garage

Default brake dust

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    We finished up in Tucson Saturday afternoon and Larry took us for a nice ride through Saguaro National Park then we were off to Mesa. We did 3 alignments there Saturday evening and 8 more on Sunday. Thanks to Cindy and Dick Elliott for hosting us at their home.
    ANN that could be a picture of me....covered in BRAKE DUST !!!!

And that's a good sign..if you are covered in brake dust that means you are right down on the ground with the SPYDER !!! GOOD JOB