Spyder Garage

Default All Arkansas Spyder Ryders Please Read This.

Several states make good use of this State board to keep up with other ryders,

I would like to post rides on here that we are taking in Arkansas.

It would be helpful if i had an email list of anyone that wants to be included in the ride information.

If you would like to be informed about rides or set one up please post it here

OR email me the info and i will post it for you.

If you wish to be on my email list please either post your email on here, email it to me or PM it to me.

i will use the email list for ride info only.

We miss out on some good rides you all do and you miss out on our rides, we are very active riders and welcome all to join us when they can. We are centrally located in Bryant, AR (just outside of Little Rock).

Cruzr Joe

joeplouch@yahoo.com Cruzr Joe on Spyderlovers or call me (501) 580-5595

YOU MUST INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO BE INCLUDED ON THE EMAIL LIST.
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 03-04-2014 at 02:26 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Great idea..!!

you could start a Arkansas ryder group and all in that fine state could check in. If you could sort membership by state you could contact them all but so far you can't..check with Lamont could work nicely for all states and new ryders...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

You can include me. tom_hill@me.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    you could start a Arkansas ryder group and all in that fine state could check in. If you could sort membership by state you could contact them all but so far you can't..check with Lamont could work nicely for all states and new ryders...
    I am trying to retire, not find more work to do. LOL

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nonseven View Post
    You can include me. tom_hill@me.com
    You are on the list, thanks

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansas Rydes

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Several states make good use of this State board to keep up with other ryders,

I would like to post rides on here that we are taking in Arkansas.

It would be helpful if i had an email list of anyone that wants to be included in the ride information.

If you would like to be informed about rides or set one up please post it here

OR email me the info and i will post it for you.

If you wish to be on my email list please either post your email on here, email it to me or PM it to me.

i will use the email list for ride info only.

We miss out on some good rides you all do and you miss out on our rides, we are very active riders and welcome all to join us when they can. We are centrally located in Bryant, AR (just outside of Little Rock).

Cruzr Joe

joeplouch@yahoo.com Cruzr Joe on Spyderlovers or call me (501) 580-5595
    Joe, please enter us on your list for any rides.. I tried to create a "Spyder" club also but did not get many replies. I check this forum daily or you can email me @ mikezag43@att.net Thanks!
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Billet Spyder license plate, grip buddies, Shortee antenna, XM Radio, air deflectors, cb radio, sheepskin seat cover.

Spyder Garage

Please add ornerydog7@aol.com to the list.
    2011 RT LTD /MODS: Seal Floorboards, Elkas, SpyderPops Bump Skid and Block off plate, HMT Brake light, BajaRon's sway bar, Heim Links, Diamond R's passenger armrest, Utopia driver backrest

Spyder Garage

Default /Users/thomasholberton/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2013/12/06/20131206-085537/m5

Gunkandpudge: holberton@wildblue.net

Spyder Garage

Mike, Ralph, Harvey and Tom added to the list.

Thanks Guys we may get this thing rolling one of these days

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 02-14-2014 at 10:20 PM.

SpyderLovers Sponsor SPYDERPOPS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ARKANSAS SPYDER RYDERS (ASR)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

You can add us to your list (D&J's#2). We don't check the site daily so a little notice would help us to be able to join in with ya'll. We went on one a couple of years ago and rode to Mena for lunch at the Lodge.

Spyder Garage

I must have an email address to put you on the ride notification list

cruzr joe

joeplouch@yahoo.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

(ArkTerry) Terry Frierson, Jonesboro tfrierson@suddenlink.net

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ArkTerry View Post
    (ArkTerry) Terry Frierson, Jonesboro tfrierson@suddenlink.net

Terry

you have been added to the list

Cruzr Joe

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

​I think you already have me, but just in case... faranh@gmail.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    ​I think you already have me, but just in case... faranh@gmail.com

Faran, we got you

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

I'm not far from you, right next to you state, so you can add me as well please!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    I'm not far from you, right next to you state, so you can add me as well please!

You can include it on here or email it to me at joeplouch@yahoo.com.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post

You can include it on here or email it to me at joeplouch@yahoo.com.
    You don't have to yell!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    You don't have to yell!

Sorry, you know how hard of hearing people like to talk loud so they can hear themselves.

Cruzr Joe