Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOT Lanes

Spyder Garage

Oops

Spyder Garage

On my epic cross country trip in the Summer of 2011, I passed thru Colorado on one of those toll roads. My nephew said I would get a bill. I'm still waiting. I think that maybe the extra license plate on the tailgate of my Tundra may have thrown their camera off? It's my ham radio tag that was doctored a bit.

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

That's a joke, if they are going to let motorcycles use the lanes no charge why register?
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Exactly

More paperwork, more bureaucracy...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    That's a joke, if they are going to let motorcycles use the lanes no charge why register?
    If I had to guess, they want you to carry the Peach Pass puck so you don't set off their bells and whistles.
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Spyder Garage

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawson View Post
    If I had to guess, they want you to carry the Peach Pass puck so you don't set off their bells and whistles.
    When they were HOV lanes it free and now they can charge. It's just another way of TAXING and BIGGER GOVERNMENT!!! That's IMHO.

Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post
    Oops
    Pooper Scooper time????

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Oops, just pooped again.

Sorry

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cavman, thanks for the heads-up.

"Toll Exempt Account

This is an Account where each vehicle associated with this Account will not pay a toll on toll facilities because each vehicle is (a) a motorcycle, (b) an alternative fuel vehicle bearing alternative fueled license plates issued under O.C.G.A. §40-2-76, or (c) passenger vehicles occupied by three or more people. If there is any chance that you will use the Peach Pass on a toll facility with no HOV requirements (e.g., GA 400), then you must open a Personal or Commercial Toll Account instead of a Toll Exempt Account. If you open a Toll Exempt account and do not comply with the appropriate HOV requirements for a toll facility, the registered vehicle owner will receive a violation notice in the mail. To open a Toll Exempt Account, please contact the Peach Pass Customer Service Center at 1-855-724-7277."

Still trying to figure out where to mount the Peach Pass.

Also, found that GA400 TOLL bond has been met so that toll road should be no more.
    Last edited by Yol Bolsun; 01-27-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Spyder Garage

I had to call that number three times today. The first two ladies hung up on me. I'm guessing they were deaf? The third time I called I got a guy. He took my information, description of the Spyder and my tag number. He didn't need my driver's license as was mentioned in the article. He didn't say if he was sending anything that I needed on the Spyder? Guess I'll find out?

Anytime I go thru Atlanta on I-20 I hit the HOV lane on the Spyder. I've only paid twice on GA 400 all those years when it was a toll road. It was right before I got my Spyder two years ago they switched over to the Peach Pass lanes.

Spyder Garage

This what I got in the mail today. They want me to stick it to the inside of my windshield. So I guess the side facing me is inside? Ha! I think I will put down where it's out of my vision and not noticed by people walking by to snag.
    Attached Images Attached Images