Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Question Want to use ear buds on a 2012 rt limited

How can I use the ear buds to listen to my music while riding any thoughts, I use my iPod for music thanks huck

Spyder Garage

U-Clear makes a great set of ear buds that fit my U-Clear HBC-100+ Bluetooth . . .

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have a Scala and I just hook my ear buds into the Scala and play the music from the iPhone via Blue Tooth.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Old141fe View Post
    How can I use the ear buds to listen to my music while riding any thoughts, I use my iPod for music thanks huck
    Wear you earbuds in your helmet and I have a Velcro patch on the center of the steering cover and stick (Velcro) my MP3 there- Then if I want to skip a song I just reach forward and press forward or back?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    Wear you earbuds in your helmet and I have a Velcro patch on the center of the steering cover and stick (Velcro) my MP3 there- Then if I want to skip a song I just reach forward and press forward or back?
    Found a trick costs 10 dollars while iPod or pad is plugged in using spyder cable u can get a extender cable male end in head phone out on device, ran cord under seat and plugged in ear buds so you can use this set up with an helement so it can still be charging and controlled from handle bars. Thanks for the inputs happy riding Huck