Spyder Garage

Default Theraputic January ryde

I was able to get 60 miles of ryding in today, January 19, after some very cold winter weather. Lots of motorcycles out and I saw one red Spyder on Kansas Hwy 5 by Leavenworth. 64 degrees out makes me hungry for spring and summer.

Major Finder
    [/SIGPIC]Traded up to a new 2012 RT Limited pulling a Piggybacker trailer.

On the 2008 I mounted an Evo III windshield, Corbin front and rear seats and rear backrest, Gremlin/Guardian Bell, NMN 4" risers CrampBuster, Garmin GPS, inclined spot mirrors, pine tree air freshener, Bushtec hitch, Piggy Backer trailer, new motor at 29,000 miles

Spyder Garage

We were also out for a ryde on Sunday, saw a RS Silver at the light at 13th and Amidon in Wichita.
    Was good to get back out for sure.
    2015 Intense Red Pearl RTS SE6 - Laser Alignment by Precisyon Trac, Tri-Axis handle bars, ? to be determined.

2014 XLR Viper 305V14 Toyhauler (Home)
    2015 Ram 3500HD Crew Cab

Former Spyders
    2010 Blue RT A&C SE5 53K plus miles - never left us stranded!
    2013 Pure Magnesium Metallic ST SE5 11K plus miles - never left us stranded!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Major Finder View Post
    I was able to get 60 miles of ryding in today, January 19, after some very cold winter weather. Lots of motorcycles out and I saw one red Spyder on Kansas Hwy 5 by Leavenworth. 64 degrees out makes me hungry for spring and summer.

Major Finder
    That would have been the long haired Col and I. It was a great day and we were able to get about 60 miles in ourselves. Cant wait for more warm days in a row. Sorry it took so long for the response.