Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Very Active Member cognaccruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Me To

I'm looking forward to getting mine done by Squared Away in early June when they will be in Washington.

Gary
    States visited by Bike

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post
    Joe and Ann Squared Away my 14 RT-L at Spyderfest.

Had a laser alignment done at a dealer in early April. Kinda watched the dealer techs as they did the alignment and left the dealership less than confident that the alignment was done correctly. Told Ann that I already had a laser alignment done and asked if they would check it. She said sure and that they wouldn't charge me if the alignment was correct.

Ann checked the air pressure in all three tires (dealer didn't), Joe jacked up the rear end and spun the rear tire forwards and backwards to check belt alignment (dealer didn't), Joe and Ann got my input on whether the handle bars were straight (dealer didn't), Joe and Ann included me in the entire process by explaining what they were doing (dealer didn't). Even after having my Spyder laser aligned using the Outlaw/ROLO patented system by a dealer, Squared Away found my left tire toed in and my right tire toed out. What's even more disturbing is that Joe found the outside jam nut on the left tie rod only finger tight. After watching the Squared Away team's meticulous attention to detail and since they included me in the process from start to finish, I'm now convinced my Spyder is properly aligned.

The next day I noticed that my belt had wandered towards the outside of the rear pulley. Called Ann to discuss it and she said to bring it back to them at vendor village. Their busy day was just beginning but they took me in right away and Joe tweaked my belt alignment...no charge. Asked Joe about a intermittent noise (sounded like the brake was dragging in one spot) I was getting from my rear wheel and he recommend cleaning the brake dust off the spring with a tooth brush. Did that when I had my Spyder on jack stands cleaning it following my 1100+ mile ryde home...noise gone!

Bottom line to this rather long post is...if you get the chance to have your Spyder Squared Away by Joe and Ann, take it! I promise you will not be disappointed. They are true professionals that CARE about you, their fellow Spyder ryders.
    John thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your Spyder and I look forward to seeing you again.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Need my new toy aligned

Hey Ann, we finally took delivery of our 2014 RTS. first one was damaged. Now we want you guys to check the alignment and get us squared away. Any chance you will be coming to southern Cali. (LIke Hemet area)in the near future?

Thank you again for all of your advice when I was trying to decide on the new toy.

David and Liz Neitzke

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    John thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your Spyder and I look forward to seeing you again.
    Ann, you are very welcome. You and Joe earned the "kind words". Best of luck to you both. Thanks again for your personal touch while at SF.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Ann you both told me about it at Spyderfest and I watched you at work as well.I wish you both all the very best with Squared Away.

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hemet Spyder View Post
    Hey Ann, we finally took delivery of our 2014 RTS. first one was damaged. Now we want you guys to check the alignment and get us squared away. Any chance you will be coming to southern Cali. (LIke Hemet area)in the near future?

Thank you again for all of your advice when I was trying to decide on the new toy.

David and Liz Neitzke
    I'll check my schedule! You are welcome to ride to Las Vegas anytime.

2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

1st on my list when we attend Spyders in the Redwoods is to get Squared Away!
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Default SQUARED AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I'll let them tell you who they are but you now have a West Coast (sort of) Spyder Alignment vendor.
    Welcome
    Looking to get ours done in June at the Heart of Washington ride. Should i make a appointment now or at the ride?
    2012 RT-SE5 , MAD wires an NGK plugs bLUE

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hook86 View Post
    Looking to get ours done in June at the Heart of Washington ride. Should i make a appointment now or at the ride?
    I can make an appointment for you. Send me a private message and let me know when you will be arriving and when you would like an appointment. We can get you Squared Away

2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default SQUARED AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I can make an appointment for you. Send me a private message and let me know when you will be arriving and when you would like an appointment. We can get you Squared Away
    PM SENT
    2012 RT-SE5 , MAD wires an NGK plugs bLUE

Active Member Santa & Mrs Claus's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Great Job Joe & Anne

Thank you for working on our Spyder today. It was great to ride after having the alignment.

It was worth the ride from Saskatoon to Salt Lake City.

Thanks Again

Larry & Judy

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks to great people

Rode to West Jordan, Utah yesterday to have my 2011 RT aligned by Joe & Ann. What a great couple. Believe me it was worth the 90 mile ride in off and on rain to have it done. On the way home tracking and cornering much improved and my alignment wasn't too far out to begin with. Thank you so much. Will keep in touch with you and the others I met there. Safe riding all. Cheers, Larry

Spyder Garage

I had Joe and Ann perform my alignment on my 2014 RT at Spyderfest and the right side was an inch off. It didn't ride like it was an inch off, but after they SQUARED me AWAY, it rode like it was on rails.

Thanks Joe and Ann
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Thanks everyone for the nice words. It has been a pleasure meeting all of you and getting your Spyders squared away. We are keeping busy for sure! We got home from Spyderfest on a Tuesday and left on Friday for Salt Lake City. We rode home in snow and now we are in 100 degree heat in Las Vegas. We are doing some alignments at home and then we will be heading north in June. We will be doing alignments in Meridian Idaho on our way to the Heart of Washington Ride. On our way home from HOW we will make a stop in Camano Island WA to do some more. Then a week or so later it will be on to Durango.

I hope hope to meet many more of you on our travels.

2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default laser allinment

spyder ann
    Will you be in the Spokane, Wa. or Couerd'alene,Id area any time soon?

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by randyandsandy74 View Post
    spyder ann
    Will you be in the Spokane, Wa. or Couerd'alene,Id area any time soon?
    Hi, we will be in Meridian, ID on June 3. The Heart of Washington Ride (Lake Chelan, WA) on June 5, 6, 7 and Camano Island, WA on June 9th. Would any of those locations work for you?

2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Laser Alignment

I had my 2013 RT Limited Laser Aligned by Squared Away at the Heart of Washington Ride. I must say I was a little skeptical kind of looked at the process as being VOO-DOO. after the process was explained in detail I had my Spyder Aligned. What a difference in the handling and tracking, well work the time and $$. I was also very impress with the time that the folks at Squared Away spent explaining the whole system and how it worked. Great Job Squared Away.
    JT

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks Ann & Joe

Like JT, I too had my RT aligned by Squared Away at the Heart of Washington Ride. Great job, and what a difference. Very happy that my trike is finally tracking straight ahead. Still somewhat upset with BRP for not providing my dealer with the tools to properly align my Spyder after the bad ball joints were replaced under warranty. Squared Away charges $130 for doing this, and I believe BRP should be helping customers who spend 30K on their machine, with this necessary work. SHAME ON YOU BRP!
    Happy with Ann & Joe and their hard work... not so with the manufacturer of my machine!

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad you liked it, and can feel the difference! We just love the silly grins after a ride! Not VooDoo - math! Simple geometry, and a graphic depiction. We have to give a big compliment to Rolo/Outlaw laser alignment for creating and patenting this system! Thanks, Mike and Krystal, and thanks Lamont, for your endorsement on this. Our goal is to get folks Squared Away, and we love to get feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad you like it, and it enhances your riding experience!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default I'll chime in as well

There's really nothing I can add to all the Kudos above. My experience with the Squared Away alignment at the Heart of Washington run was just as fun and fulfilling.

The long ride on Saturday was the real proof in the pudding. No more "hunting" in the twisties. My confidence in the trike grew at every turn. The ride home was effortless.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan
    2013 RT SE5 in dark grey

Seal floorboards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad you liked it, and can feel the difference! We just love the silly grins after a ride! Not VooDoo - math! Simple geometry, and a graphic depiction. We have to give a big compliment to Rolo/Outlaw laser alignment for creating and patenting this system! Thanks, Mike and Krystal, and thanks Lamont, for your endorsement on this. Our goal is to get folks Squared Away, and we love to get feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad you like it, and it enhances your riding experience!
    I only wish all Techs using the ROLO/ OUTLAW where as good as you two...nothing but praise coming from all of your customers

ANN I THOUGHT JOE WAS RETIRED? Looks like you and him are burning the midnight oil....LOL

How's that rear Arachnid tire ????...all of Spyderland is waiting for a update

Spyder Garage

Default Squared

I have been squared away and like it.....thanks and nice meeting you both....

Spyder Garage

Yesterday I had Squared Away do the alignment on my 2014 RT Limited. Joe was very thorough and found a small rock stuck in the drive belt. He was able to remove it. The alignment was a little out of spec. The drive home the steering was easier and more precise. It was great to meet Joe and Ann. They are both very knowledgeable about Spyders.

Spyder Garage

Count me as another happy customer. I'm new to this Spyder world, as I've been on two wheels for almost 40 years. They took the time to explain everything and were just nice people to top it off. The proof was in the ride home and even though I have a brand new 2014 RTS, there was a notable difference in the ride and handling. Thanks so much!
    I highly recommend!
    Last edited by martiniman; 07-21-2014 at 06:18 PM.
    2014 RT-SE6
    Akrapovic Sport Touring 3C Silencer
    High Mount Third Brake Light
    Kuryakyn Black ISO Motorcycle Grips
    LaMonster Spyderdock
    LED’s everywhere!
    Russell Day-Long w/ Backrest
    Seal Floorboards
    Spyderpops Bump Skid
    Spyderpops KOTT Grill (Keep Out The Trash)
    Squared Away Alignment

Riding taught me why dogs stick their heads out the window!

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you

We are humbled at the compliments! Our passion for riding is something we share, and riding a properly aligned Spyder is a joy. Heading for KC on the 2nd of Sep. Give us a call - we can Square you Away! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system