Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Schedule a time to visit LV

I am near Palm Springs for the winter. It would be an easy ride to LV for the alignment. How do I make an appointment? 2011 RTs Thanks Mike

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nils888 View Post
    I am in Socal. Let me know when you are in the area. I would love to get alignment set on the new Spyder.
    I sent you a PM. We will be in Long Beach on the 22nd of February.

Quote Originally Posted by MMcc View Post
    I am near Palm Springs for the winter. It would be an easy ride to LV for the alignment. How do I make an appointment? 2011 RTs Thanks Mike
    Sent you a PM also about Long Beach or Las Vegas if you prefer.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Nor cal

Any chance you get to Nor Cal before SIR?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Any chance you get to Nor Cal before SIR?
    Absolutely, I am working with the SRA Chapter and we hope to be there in March

2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations Joe and Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I'll let them tell you who they are but you now have a West Coast Spyder Alignment vendor.
    Welcome
    Great news to hear of your new venture,living in Lake Havasu City Az. looks like I will be a future customer.

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Montery View Post
    Great news to hear of your new venture,living in Lake Havasu City Az. looks like I will be a future customer.
    PM Sent

2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Are you planning any outings to Phoenix? Or is there a trip to Vegas in my future?

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mike on a Trike View Post
    Are you planning any outings to Phoenix? Or is there a trip to Vegas in my future?
    Mike, we will be in Tucson on March 21, 22 and Mesa on the 23rd. Just let me know which works best for you. You are always welcome to come up to Las Vegas if that works better.

2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Ann, how about a return trip back to Michigan so you can take care of us? Don't let a little snow stop you!

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rando View Post
    Ann, how about a return trip back to Michigan so you can take care of us? Don't let a little snow stop you!
    A little snow is one thing but you've got a whole lot more than that!

2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nils888 View Post
    I am in Socal. Let me know when you are in the area. I would love to get alignment set on the new Spyder.
    They are going to be in Long Beach on the 22nd, I signed up for it

here is a link to the thread http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ch-CA-02-22-14

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Mike, we will be in Tucson on March 21, 22 and Mesa on the 23rd. Just let me know which works best for you. You are always welcome to come up to Las Vegas if that works better.

How do you sign up for Tucson or Mesa?
    Bryan

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Empty Pockets View Post
    How do you sign up for Tucson or Mesa?
    Even though your screen name worries me a little I'd be happy to put you on our schedule for either day. Just reply here or send me a private message.

2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Couple more 14's

Did 3 2014's today. All were out of spec over an inch, and way off from the rear! At least the factory is consistant! The grins after the test drive is what makes my day! Heading to San Fransisco area Friday!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Where

I am in Sacramento, where are you going to be in SF? Are there any slots open?

Thanks,
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations!

Congratulations Ann and Joe. Finally, I will be able to have my STS professionally aligned.
    I am from Richmond, BC (south of Vancouver, Canada) and will want to have my alignment "squared away".

Will ride to Chelan, but if you ever decide to travel to another location closer to Bellingham or Blaine, Washington please let me
    know. Once you have definite dates when you will be in Chelan, please post or PM me. How do I reserve a slot?

Thank you and good luck!

Beng

Spyder Garage

Default Yeah !!!

Can hardly wait....getting mine done in June at our Event in Washington state. And looking forward to meeting SpyderAnn.

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Benggolf View Post
    Congratulations Ann and Joe. Finally, I will be able to have my STS professionally aligned.
    I am from Richmond, BC (south of Vancouver, Canada) and will want to have my alignment "squared away".

Will ride to Chelan, but if you ever decide to travel to another location closer to Bellingham or Blaine, Washington please let me
    know. Once you have definite dates when you will be in Chelan, please post or PM me. How do I reserve a slot?

Thank you and good luck!

Beng
    We will be working in Chelan from the 5th through the 8th of June. Just let me know what day works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by schnauzermom View Post
    Can hardly wait....getting mine done in June at our Event in Washington state. And looking forward to meeting SpyderAnn.
    Me too!

2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Been sqaured away

I been squared away this weekend by Joe and Ann.

I couldn't believe I will feel such a different. It is easier while turning and I think when I am stopping now the Spyder stay straight and isn't pulling to one side, I am not sure if it had to do with the alignment.

The only negative thing, I lost some of my workout by turning the Spyder, I guess I will have to go back to the gym.

Absolutely a must!
    This message was sent between rides

Spyder Garage

Default Ride report after Squared Away alignment

About that laser alignment Squared Away had done on my '08 GS before this ride - all I can say is what a huge difference it made.

My arms were able to remain in a neutral position on the handlebars (off center before), which relieved issues in my right elbow, shoulder & wrist. That made steering through the twisties smooth and stable (not too many jerks and constant corrections) thus I wasn't as tired. We were on a lot of bumpy rural roads and over railroad tracks and the GS didn't skitter, lurch or jerk hardly at all - unlike pre-alignment rides. There was a lot of sundowner winds (strong gusts up to 40 mph) but I didn't have to fight the GS to stay in the lane nearly as much.

I'm a true believer in laser alignments now - its made such a huge difference for me.

Thanks Joe & Ann for coming through Santa Barbara County & hope to see you here again soon.

Barbara

IMG_20140315_132420_406.jpg Caliente to Bodfish
    Last edited by CentralCoastCA; 03-17-2014 at 10:49 AM.

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CentralCoastCA View Post
    About that laser alignment Squared Away had done on my '08 GS before this ride - all I can say is what a huge difference it made.

My arms were able to remain in a neutral position on the handlebars (off center before), which relieved issues in my right elbow, shoulder & wrist. That made steering through the twisties smooth and stable (not too many jerks and constant corrections) thus I wasn't as tired. We were on a lot of bumpy rural roads and over railroad tracks and the GS didn't skitter, lurch or jerk hardly at all - unlike pre-alignment rides. There was a lot of sundowner winds (strong gusts up to 40 mph) but I didn't have to fight the GS to stay in the lane nearly as much.

I'm a true believer in laser alignments now - its made such a huge difference for me.

Thanks Joe & Ann for coming through Santa Barbara County & hope to see you here again soon.

Barbara

IMG_20140315_132420_406.jpg Caliente to Bodfish
    Thanks Barbara and we will definitely have to come back to ride in your beautiful backyard.

2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest prep

We have time for one more event before Spyderfest. Get a group together, and we will be there! Just let us know! Thanks!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe and Ann Squared Away my 14 RT-L at Spyderfest.

Had a laser alignment done at a dealer in early April. Kinda watched the dealer techs as they did the alignment and left the dealership less than confident that the alignment was done correctly. Told Ann that I already had a laser alignment done and asked if they would check it. She said sure and that they wouldn't charge me if the alignment was correct.

Ann checked the air pressure in all three tires (dealer didn't), Joe jacked up the rear end and spun the rear tire forwards and backwards to check belt alignment (dealer didn't), Joe and Ann got my input on whether the handle bars were straight (dealer didn't), Joe and Ann included me in the entire process by explaining what they were doing (dealer didn't). Even after having my Spyder laser aligned using the Outlaw/ROLO patented system by a dealer, Squared Away found my left tire toed in and my right tire toed out. What's even more disturbing is that Joe found the outside jam nut on the left tie rod only finger tight. After watching the Squared Away team's meticulous attention to detail and since they included me in the process from start to finish, I'm now convinced my Spyder is properly aligned.

The next day I noticed that my belt had wandered towards the outside of the rear pulley. Called Ann to discuss it and she said to bring it back to them at vendor village. Their busy day was just beginning but they took me in right away and Joe tweaked my belt alignment...no charge. Asked Joe about a intermittent noise (sounded like the brake was dragging in one spot) I was getting from my rear wheel and he recommend cleaning the brake dust off the spring with a tooth brush. Did that when I had my Spyder on jack stands cleaning it following my 1100+ mile ryde home...noise gone!

Bottom line to this rather long post is...if you get the chance to have your Spyder Squared Away by Joe and Ann, take it! I promise you will not be disappointed. They are true professionals that CARE about you, their fellow Spyder ryders.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

EXACTLY the same treatment at our Tucson event!! Profeesional, informative and attention to detail worthy of an aircraft mechanic!!! Like I have a completely different Spyder!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post
    Joe and Ann Squared Away my 14 RT-L at Spyderfest.

Had a laser alignment done at a dealer in early April. Kinda watched the dealer techs as they did the alignment and left the dealership less than confident that the alignment was done correctly. Told Ann that I already had a laser alignment done and asked if they would check it. She said sure and that they wouldn't charge me if the alignment was correct.

Ann checked the air pressure in all three tires (dealer didn't), Joe jacked up the rear end and spun the rear tire forwards and backwards to check belt alignment (dealer didn't), Joe and Ann got my input on whether the handle bars were straight (dealer didn't), Joe and Ann included me in the entire process by explaining what they were doing (dealer didn't). Even after having my Spyder laser aligned using the Outlaw/ROLO patented system by a dealer, Squared Away found my left tire toed in and my right tire toed out. What's even more disturbing is that Joe found the outside jam nut on the left tie rod only finger tight. After watching the Squared Away team's meticulous attention to detail and since they included me in the process from start to finish, I'm now convinced my Spyder is properly aligned.

The next day I noticed that my belt had wandered towards the outside of the rear pulley. Called Ann to discuss it and she said to bring it back to them at vendor village. Their busy day was just beginning but they took me in right away and Joe tweaked my belt alignment...no charge. Asked Joe about a intermittent noise (sounded like the brake was dragging in one spot) I was getting from my rear wheel and he recommend cleaning the brake dust off the spring with a tooth brush. Did that when I had my Spyder on jack stands cleaning it following my 1100+ mile ryde home...noise gone!

Bottom line to this rather long post is...if you get the chance to have your Spyder Squared Away by Joe and Ann, take it! I promise you will not be disappointed. They are true professionals that CARE about you, their fellow Spyder ryders.

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away alignment

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Thank you. Yes, equipped with B.U.D.S., can reset if needed. We will get back to everyone soon.
    For fun, we did Ann's 14......
    It came factory equipped with a perfectly mis-aligned front end! Handles much better now! At least they are consistent!
    Yes they have it all. They stopped in OKC and alighned my 14 RTS on their way to spyderfest. Reset Buds and then we had a great steak!