Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad you liked it, and can feel the difference! We just love the silly grins after a ride! Not VooDoo - math! Simple geometry, and a graphic depiction. We have to give a big compliment to Rolo/Outlaw laser alignment for creating and patenting this system! Thanks, Mike and Krystal, and thanks Lamont, for your endorsement on this. Our goal is to get folks Squared Away, and we love to get feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad you like it, and it enhances your riding experience!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I'll chime in as well

There's really nothing I can add to all the Kudos above. My experience with the Squared Away alignment at the Heart of Washington run was just as fun and fulfilling.

The long ride on Saturday was the real proof in the pudding. No more "hunting" in the twisties. My confidence in the trike grew at every turn. The ride home was effortless.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad you liked it, and can feel the difference! We just love the silly grins after a ride! Not VooDoo - math! Simple geometry, and a graphic depiction. We have to give a big compliment to Rolo/Outlaw laser alignment for creating and patenting this system! Thanks, Mike and Krystal, and thanks Lamont, for your endorsement on this. Our goal is to get folks Squared Away, and we love to get feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad you like it, and it enhances your riding experience!
    I only wish all Techs using the ROLO/ OUTLAW where as good as you two...nothing but praise coming from all of your customers

ANN I THOUGHT JOE WAS RETIRED? Looks like you and him are burning the midnight oil....LOL

How's that rear Arachnid tire ????...all of Spyderland is waiting for a update

Spyder Garage

Default Squared

I have been squared away and like it.....thanks and nice meeting you both....

Spyder Garage

Yesterday I had Squared Away do the alignment on my 2014 RT Limited. Joe was very thorough and found a small rock stuck in the drive belt. He was able to remove it. The alignment was a little out of spec. The drive home the steering was easier and more precise. It was great to meet Joe and Ann. They are both very knowledgeable about Spyders.

Spyder Garage

Count me as another happy customer. I'm new to this Spyder world, as I've been on two wheels for almost 40 years. They took the time to explain everything and were just nice people to top it off. The proof was in the ride home and even though I have a brand new 2014 RTS, there was a notable difference in the ride and handling. Thanks so much!
    I highly recommend!
    Last edited by martiniman; 07-21-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you

We are humbled at the compliments! Our passion for riding is something we share, and riding a properly aligned Spyder is a joy. Heading for KC on the 2nd of Sep. Give us a call - we can Square you Away! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Long Beach, CA

Next stop, IMS at long beach, CA. Nov 14-16, I think. PM to get on the schedule! We hope to link up with the SRA again this year. Hope to see you there!
    Joe Meyer