Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I love my Lave Bronze Spyder... Most folks when seeing it say if/when I buy one that is the color I want..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Attached Images Attached Images

2012 RT Limited
    SpiderWrap Graphics
    KewlMetal DualKewl FenderZ Running Lights
    TricLED Dual Running & Brake Lights
    Seal Floorboards
    Bajaron Anti-Sway Bar
    Utopia Backrest
    Diamond R Luggage Rack
    SpyderPops Upper Blockoff
    SpyderPops Catalytic Converter Shield

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I had hoped to makes amends with the poster that's just above...
    It is all in good fun Bob! We will put them side by side at Spyder Quest and stand back at marvel at these two beautiful colors!!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default Lava Bronze is THE BOMB

2012 RT Limited in Lava Bronze here! My wife fell in love with it first time she saw it and I get the same responses Geosik does - most folks say that's the color they want!

Maybe we should get shirts for the club - in of course...

Lava Bronze!
    ​Jeff

2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze (aka "The Bronze Beauty")
    Ultimate faux crocodile seat, backrest , and armrests in cognac-/black, Luggage nets, luggage, drink holders, top mirror, shorty antenna, SENA SMH10 headsets and SMR10 dongle, Garmin 665lm, Tri-pouch, Trunk mount flag poles, Custom Dynamics vent covers, Show Crome Luggage Rack, custom mud flap, Full Size Brake Pedal, Tricled mirror turn signals, LED strips on rear of front fenders, custom highway pegs, BakerBuilt Air Wings w/ Uppers
    2012 RT Limited , Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default What number is my limited?

Btw (and apologies for hijacking the thread) - I see a number of fellow Spyder Lovers that have limiteds or premier models say it's number XX - I bought my limited used - how can I find out what number my Spyder is? Can I look it up somewhere by VIN?

thanks in advance!
    ​Jeff

2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze (aka "The Bronze Beauty")
    Ultimate faux crocodile seat, backrest , and armrests in cognac-/black, Luggage nets, luggage, drink holders, top mirror, shorty antenna, SENA SMH10 headsets and SMR10 dongle, Garmin 665lm, Tri-pouch, Trunk mount flag poles, Custom Dynamics vent covers, Show Crome Luggage Rack, custom mud flap, Full Size Brake Pedal, Tricled mirror turn signals, LED strips on rear of front fenders, custom highway pegs, BakerBuilt Air Wings w/ Uppers
    2012 RT Limited , Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default Lava Bronze the only way to ride

We love our 2012 RT limted with 17400 miles on it looking forward to adding more
    2018 f3t , red

Spyder Garage

2012 Lave Bronze, the a bomber jacket brown Corbin seat! Love it, hope to add a orange Rt to the garage and give the brown one to the misses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

I have a brown 2012 RT Limited.
    Homer Hill

Spyder Garage

I think my handle says it all...count me in amongst the crew! Classy color all the way !
    Julee

Spyder Garage

I'm in too. When do we get our "colors"? I suppose they will be shipped when we pay our dues.

When I first saw the Lava Bronze with the tan seat on the CanAm web site, I knew it was the only color I wanted.
    2012 RT LTD Lava Bronze, Ultimate seat, backrests and fuel door. Two Brothers Titanamium. Laser Alignment, Seals Floorboards. BajaRon Sway Bar and links, Spyderpops blockoff, Grilles, Missing Belt Guard, Bumpskid, Gold Wing Windshield Vent, Kewlmetal Helmet Locks, Rumbling Pride Flag Holders, Cup holders, Signal LED's on mirrors, Baker Built belt stabilizer, gremlin bell, Bad Boy air horn, TricLed 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th taillights and fender LED strips. RT-622 trailer, ........More to come.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by homero27 View Post
    I have a brown 2012 RT Limited.
    I did too, great Spyder and i loved it, traded for a silver 13 RT, loved it also, traded it for a Black 2014 RTS, picking it up in the morning, hope it is as good as the 12 and the 13

Cruzer Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Don't matter what color spyder you have,
    just know that it's the coolest thing on the Road!

2014 RTS-SE6 Pearl White
    Can Am Driver Backrest, Tri-Axis Handle Bars
    BRP Trailer Hitch & Module, Trailer
    Baja Ron Sway Bar & Billet Links
    Baja Ron Shock Adjusters
    Smooth Spyder Belt Tensioner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RyderJCF View Post
    I see a number of fellow Spyder Lovers that have limiteds or premier models say it's number XX - I bought my limited used - how can I find out what number my Spyder is? Can I look it up somewhere by VIN?
    The Premiere Models were the first bikes of a particular series and year. They were marked and designated as such by BRP.
    The Limiteds... I'm not sure about their story... YET!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by R30SHIRE View Post
    Lava Brown Rocks. Combined with the Lava Brown trailer behind it. OH......Yea. None Finer!!!!
    TOTALLY agree! Lava Bronze (er, Brown) ROCKS! Count me in for the Lava Bronze Club...over 22000 miles and climbing!
    IMG_9484.jpg
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Ok guys I see the boys and girls in blue are proud of their colors and rightfully so. Blue is not the only color we are not seeing right now. Our beloved Lava Bronze is no where to be found. To me a great color and there was never any doubt what color Spyder I was getting. I was hooked at first sight. So maybe we could have all those who have the Lava Bronze Spyder to post here. Curious to see how many we have in the club. Remember our catchphrase when someone compliments you on your Lava Bronze Spyder..."What can brown do for you?"
    I have a 2012 Lava Bronze, customized with a little yellow on the frunk, trunk and side bags & some pinstripping--totally unique and mine, but loved the bronze from the minute I saw it. I have the brown seat also.

Spyder Garage

Red face Great looking spyder.

A very close friend of mine has a lava bronze with tan seat and she loves it. Sue also will finish painting on it at Spyderfest 2014.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I wonder why "That Guy" (You know: Some Guy!), hasn't checked in here yet?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Wife just loved the LB color, and we had to have it. The RTL is in my sig pic below, just after the rain at Spyderfest and just after I broke the antenna by letting the cover slip out of my hand....... The walmart antenna works well as an inexpensive replacement. We purchased brown leather vests to match in 2013 at Carlisle Bike Fest. Thinking the 2012 is a keeper, comfortable and flawless operation. Cognac is purdy, but bring back Lava Bronze please!
    NHL Hockey - Still the greatest game on earth! Let's Go Flyers!
    2012 RT Limited, Lava Bronze / Tan "Scootie", Ultimate seat and other goodies.
    2016 Voltage 3970, Full Paint and all options
    2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, 6.7 CTD, Aisin, 4.10 Tow Monster
    The old rig, the ride and the RAM CTD at KOA, Spyderfest 2013 & 2014 (same camp site!)