Spyder Garage

Default Parts for sale off my 2011 Spyder RT

I am trading my 2011 in so I thought I took off some parts that will be selling that will not work on the 2014:

1. Complete Power Commander V with Auto Tune, bought new in December of 2013 for $750, will sell for as a set for $400. Fits all models 2011 to 2013

2. Innovate Motorsports 3853 MTX Digital Series Dual Function Water Temperature and Battery Voltage Gauge Kit Bought New in December 2013, fits the RT 2 1/8 gauge holes Paid $159, sell for s$99. This gauge matches the Air/Fuel Gauge as both come with interchangeable face plates and trim rings.3. Innovate Motorsports 3844 MTX-L Complete All-In-One Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit Bought New in December 2013, fits the RT 2 1/8 gauge holes. Paid $218, sell for $145

4. Sold

5. Sold

6. Sold

Sold
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bluestratos; 01-21-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Spyder Garage

Yes, it is the spyderpops unit, I forgot where I bought it from, lol. I will pay for shipping up to $10. It is in good shape for what you see from above, from below there are scrapes from speed bumps and road debris. It includes all the bolts and most of the star washers needed (star washers tend to stay embedded in the counter sunk holes. Most of the bolt nut clips are included but I think you may need to buy 3 of them if I remember correctly.

Spyder Garage

If Threewheels does not take the bumpskid, I will. PM me with payment details. I can send money via PayPal if you want.

PM sent...

Thanks!
    Last edited by stallion143; 01-06-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

PM sent

Be Safe
    ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Please pm me very interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Sent pm yesterday....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

How tough is the ISCI brake lever installation?
    (Pretty interested; just not sure if I'd ever be up to it!)
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

The install is dead easy and I can walk you through it on the phone. The only thing I had trouble with is that they change the design to make install easier but they did not send me the correct instructions! I thought I was missing parts so I looked and looked, lol. You no longer have to mount the spring, its already part of the unit. To install you remove your muffler (5 min job, remove the upper/lower side panels, the black trim and the acoustic panel. It took me less than 15 minutes to remove all but I have a lot of experience now. The install takes about 2 hours including filling the break fluid and purging out the air.

There was a typo on the price by the way, I meant to say $800 + change not 900 and it is correct on line now.

Let me know, I have another person interested. You can call me for more info at 360 815-4232 if you wish.

Take care

Randy

Spyder Garage

Just so everyone knows, I started at the beginning of the pms I received and worked from first to last. There has been an incredible response to the items but then I know I am selling them at realistic prices. Better on you bike then in my garage collecting dust right? lol...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Power Commander & Auto Tune?

I have a 2010 RT-S SE5. Do these actually help that much to justify the cost? Do they increase HP. and gas mi. enough to warrant the installation? Last but not least, how tough is the install? Already have a 2-Bros. exhaust and will be removing my cat. conv. this spring.

Thanks,
    Steve
    PS, I'm 67 yrs. old and my back and legs are getting pretty bad so this will probably be my last bike. I'd love to have a new 2014 but I've got to be realistic, I don't have that kind of money. I'd like to get my 2010 running as well as I can so I really need to justify spending what little money I have in my budget on it . I'd sure appreciate any help you can give me.
    Last edited by hogrider46; 01-08-2014 at 12:02 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Kewmetal

Pm sent

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks, Randy!
    I'll "discuss" this with the Missus today...

Spyder Garage

If you do any changes to breathing or exhaust you will benefit from the set up no doubt. I took off the cat, installed a performance air filter and the Akrapovic muffler and the difference was amazing. Power was way up but I kept wanting to play with it so my fuel mileage never improved, lol. My bike has always been problematic with throwing codes, it has done it dozens of times in the past and after installing the PCV and auto tune I throw codes. I worked with the techs for a bout 1 1/2 weeks but then when I decided to buy a new 14 I put everything back to stock. Guess what.. turns out it was a loose ground wire on the battery!! lol. I discovered this after I took the PCV out and the code returned on its own... grrrrrr.

They are plug and play so very easy to install. With the Auto tune you need to install a bung in the exhaust to allow for the O2 sensor but that was done at my local muffler shop for $25. With the Auto tune option I have you need do nothing more, it will work to maximize power and fuel economy auto matically. After each good ride I hooked up my lap top and downloaded the changes to the map and was to go again. It was amazing to see what had changed each time.

PS, I may be removing my cat replacement Y pipe before I sell the bike so look for it here, it will also be sold at a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by hogrider46 View Post
    I have a 2010 RT-S SE5. Do these actually help that much to justify the cost? Do they increase HP. and gas mi. enough to warrant the installation? Last but not least, how tough is the install? Already have a 2-Bros. exhaust and will be removing my cat. conv. this spring.

Thanks,
    Steve
    PS, I'm 67 yrs. old and my back and legs are getting pretty bad so this will probably be my last bike. I'd love to have a new 2014 but I've got to be realistic, I don't have that kind of money. I'd like to get my 2010 running as well as I can so I really need to justify spending what little money I have in my budget on it . I'd sure appreciate any help you can give me.

Spyder Garage

No, the gauges and PCV are still available, I have a picture of the gauges in the post. Thanks for asking

Spyder Garage

Question on the water temo / voltage guage. I read the specs on the site:
    KEY FEATURES
    • Water Temperature
    o Display in either degF or degC
    o Water Temp Warning (seven-segment)
    • Battery Voltage
    o Program exterior LED ranges vs Color
    o Program Voltage Warning (outer LEDs)

So does the digital "number" readout show the voltage or only temp? e.g. the voltage is only shown by the LEDs not the digital numbers? In other words can you see if your voltage is 12.7 vs 12.8?

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Spyder Garage

Just the temp is shown digitally. The battery is shown as varying stages of green, yellow and red. I also had a volt meter hooked up to check it and it is actually easy to understand. As long as you see green all is good. If you say turn the key on for a bit without starting it will drop to high end of yellow... still good go. If it moves around the dial to near red or red, you are in trouble lol...

Quote Originally Posted by finless View Post
    Question on the water temo / voltage guage. I read the specs on the site:
    KEY FEATURES
    • Water Temperature
    o Display in either degF or degC
    o Water Temp Warning (seven-segment)
    • Battery Voltage
    o Program exterior LED ranges vs Color
    o Program Voltage Warning (outer LEDs)

So does the digital "number" readout show the voltage or only temp? e.g. the voltage is only shown by the LEDs not the digital numbers? In other words can you see if your voltage is 12.7 vs 12.8?

Bob

Spyder Garage

Yes, it is still available, thanks

[QUOTE=bluestratos;739846]I am trading my 2011 in so I thought I took off some parts that will be selling that will not work on the 2014:

1. Complete Power Commander V with Auto Tune, bought new in December of 2013 for $750, will sell for as a set for $400. Fits all models 2011 to 2013

2. Innovate Motorsports 3853 MTX Digital Series Dual Function Water Temperature and Battery Voltage Gauge Kit Bought New in December 2013, fits the RT 2 1/8 gauge holes Paid $159, sell for s$99. This gauge matches the Air/Fuel Gauge as both come with interchangeable face plates and trim rings.3. Innovate Motorsports 3844 MTX-L Complete All-In-One Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit Bought New in December 2013, fits the RT 2 1/8 gauge holes. Paid $218, sell for $145

If anyone wants items 1, 2 & 3 as a package I will sell the package for 545 to save you another 99. By the way the unit has not been registered yet and I bought from a dealer so it should still be ok to do so. The warranty card is in the box.

6. ISCI Hand brake (for RT). complete system installed in mid December of 2013. Bought new for ($1400 + $199 for the optional brake lever) $1,599.00 , sell for $835.00 and includes the lever. ($935 was a typo, sorry about that)SPY-HB-RT.jpgSold
    Last edited by bluestratos; 01-18-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Spyder Garage

Did you receive the packages yet?

Spyder Garage

Default Bob, it won't work on a 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    How tough is the ISCI brake lever installation?
    (Pretty interested; just not sure if I'd ever be up to it!)
    ISCI had to redesign the the whole set-up for the 2013 RT which means it won't work on the 2014.

Better save ask'n the Missus for something that'll work. Just say'n...
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    ISCI had to redesign the the whole set-up for the 2013 RT which means it won't work on the 2014.

Better save ask'n the Missus for something that'll work. Just say'n...
    Yes, I heard it won't work on the 2013 and 14 but I have not confirmed that as yet. The unit is sold now but thanks for you interest.

Regards,

Randy

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info about it though...
    (Safely filed away for future reference...)