Spyder Garage

Default 4-Sale 2011 Spyder RT-622 Trailer - SOLD

We have decided to sell our 2011 white RT-622 trailer. We have only used it three times in the past 3 years and can't justify keeping it any longer. There is under 1000 total miles on the trailer. It has been garage stored when not on the three trips it was used. The trailer includes over $500 in accessories: Spare Wheel/Tire, Wheel/Tire Bag, Storage Cover, Tongue Stand and Interior Light. The photos below are of the actual trailer taken on 1/12/14. There is no damage of any kind and looks like it just came off the showroom floor. Asking $2500. PM me if you are interested. Hitch not included. (This trailer was relocated from Illinois to Florida in an enclosed motorcycle trailer so no miles were added during the move.)

Last edited by Y Rider; 03-05-2014 at 02:02 PM.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's too bad that you're so far down the coast from me! That's a real beauty!
    Good luck finding it a new home.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Gotta ask... what are you going to pull with the hitch once the trailer is sold?

- Michael

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 2013

Will thus work with a 2013 Rt
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

And I was just wondering how much it'd cost to freight it down under to South Australia?! Maybe not just yet tho, it might take a few weeks to get out of the dog house after buying the RT Ltd....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Michael211_2000 View Post

Gotta ask... what are you going to pull with the hitch once the trailer is sold?

- Michael
    I don't plan on pulling anything for now. I have the hitch removed from the bike. When I sell the bike in the next few years it will be trailer ready for the next owner. The hitch isn't very useful without the wiring and I don't want to tear the bike apart to remove the wiring and patch the holes.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Will thus work with a 2013 Rt
    All 2011 and later RT622 trailers are 4-wire. In 2013 BRP switched from the round 9 pin connector to the square 4 pin connecter. All you should need is a 9 pin to 4 pin adapter.
    2011 RTL , White

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Timhunter View Post
    Where are you located?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I live in Sun City Center, FL. It is about 20 miles southeast of Tampa.
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Trailer pictures have been added to thread.
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Man what a great deal . To bad you can't get it to SpyderFest, someone would grab it in a heart beat .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Price dropped to $2500.
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    Price dropped to $2500.
    That's a Great Deal!
    I'm sure you'll have a SOLD sign on that in no time!
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Man, I wish it was closer to me.

Good luck with the sale.
    2017 Can Am Commander Limited
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond
    2020 F3 Limited Magma Red (miss the 2011 Viper red)
    2010 RT622 - Black

Spyder Garage

Sale pending.
    2011 RTL , White

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sale pending.
    Interested if sale does not go through... please PM me if it is still available.

Regards,

Spyder Garage

Sale pending.
    hi just wondering if this is sold, can send payment let me know,
    Love the 3 wheels way of life

2011 RT Limited

Mods

Custom vinyl wrap
    Two brothers exhaust
    custom glo riders
    carbon fiber dash kit(orange)
    2013 15 inch wheels powder coated orange
    all factory castings powder coated orange
    Elka's
    Baha Ron sway bar(will be powder coated orange next winter)
    Spyder pops (every thing he has for the rt)
    Lamonts hiway pegs

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderrock View Post
    hi just wondering if this is sold, can send payment let me know,
    Sale is still pending. Waiting for shipment of Ilco X270 key blanks to make key for lock. Buyer is supposed to pick it up middle of next week.
    2011 RTL , White

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Have you found a buyer as the wife and I are interested if not sold?

We have decided to sell our 2011 white RT-622 trailer. We have only used it three times in the past 3 years and can't justify keeping it any longer. There is under 1000 total miles on the trailer. It has been garage stored when not on the three trips it was used. The trailer includes over $500 in accessories: Spare Wheel/Tire, Wheel/Tire Bag, Storage Cover, Tongue Stand and Interior Light. The photos below are of the actual trailer taken on 1/12/14. There is no damage of any kind and looks like it just came off the showroom floor. Asking $2500. PM me if you are interested. Hitch not included. (This trailer was relocated from Illinois to Florida in an enclosed motorcycle trailer so no miles were added during the move.)

Last edited by Bass 6; 02-28-2014 at 11:35 PM. Reason: spelling

Spyder Garage

Trailer is SOLD.
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Is this trailer sold yet?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Trailer is SOLD.
    This was a couple posts up.