Spyder Garage

Default Spyders from Ontario East going to Spyderfest?

Just wondering if anyone from Ontario and East is heading to Spyderfest this April? My wife and I are registered for Spyderfest ( #124 )and have our room booked. This will be our first Spyderfest. We did the Ontario Spyder Rally last summer and had a great time.

We are trying to decide if we will ride our Spyder or trailer it in case of rain and bad weather. Late April can go either way here in Southern Ontario. If we hook up with other riders that may be the deciding factor in what we do. We will take two days each way for the trip no point in rushing the trip and being burned out when we get there.
    2013 RT Ltd. Black Currant, SpyderPops Bump Skid & Belt Guard, Bajarons Sway Bar & Heim Joints, BRP. Trailer Hitch, Trailer Hitch Luggage Carrier, Cat By-Pass, Wrapped pipes, Custom Dynamics HMT Brake light & Dual Brightsides, F4 Customs Windshield, Ultimate Tallboy seat & back rest, Rivco Armrests, LED mirror lights, Lidlox Helmet locks, Elka Stage 2 Frt. Shocks., Clearwater "Darla" LED driving lights, Tricled LED headlights & fog lights, Tricled fender LED lights.

Spyder Garage

Hi. I'm also (VERY) new to the SPYDER community and am wondering where spyderfest is.

Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RLH View Post
    Hi. I'm also (VERY) new to the SPYDER community and am wondering where spyderfest is.

Thanks!
    Welcome to the Spyder Lovers site. You will find almost everything you could want to know about Spyders on this site. If you do not find it here just ask, chances are someone will have the answer. Usually the right answer. This is the link to the Spyderfest web site. http://spyderfest.com/ Lots of information and lots of Spyder all in one spot during the event. Debbie and I are going and would like to hook up with other riders to make the trip. Do a " Spyderfest" search on Spyderlovers site and you will get lots of information.
    2013 RT Ltd. Black Currant, SpyderPops Bump Skid & Belt Guard, Bajarons Sway Bar & Heim Joints, BRP. Trailer Hitch, Trailer Hitch Luggage Carrier, Cat By-Pass, Wrapped pipes, Custom Dynamics HMT Brake light & Dual Brightsides, F4 Customs Windshield, Ultimate Tallboy seat & back rest, Rivco Armrests, LED mirror lights, Lidlox Helmet locks, Elka Stage 2 Frt. Shocks., Clearwater "Darla" LED driving lights, Tricled LED headlights & fog lights, Tricled fender LED lights.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RLH View Post

Thanks!
    on your spyder. Links on the home page here at spyderlovers to spyderfest info.
    2015 Intense Red Pearl RTS SE6 - Laser Alignment by Precisyon Trac, Tri-Axis handle bars, ? to be determined.

2014 XLR Viper 305V14 Toyhauler (Home)
    2015 Ram 3500HD Crew Cab

Former Spyders
    2010 Blue RT A&C SE5 53K plus miles - never left us stranded!
    2013 Pure Magnesium Metallic ST SE5 11K plus miles - never left us stranded!

Spyder Garage

Bill will most likely leave from Alma Michigan on the 28thAM . You could stay in Mt.Pleasant the 27th and meet up with us in the morning of the 28th. Will head south stopping halfway there and continue to Springfield on the 29th . Meeting up with a group this Saturday to see who is going and get an idea of routing . Will let you know next week.

Spyder Garage

Eh Larry ... Looks like that would be a bit north for us. Looked at a map and how about us staying in St. Johns and hook up with you on the morning of 28th? Let me know after the meeting, looking forward to meeting everyone for the ride.
    Thanks

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Mr Bill, don't worry I did not forget about you wanting to ride with the Michigan group to Spyderfest. We should know more after the Meet and Greet this Saturday 22nd.

Looking forward to meeting you and your wife at the Lamplighter.

ToM
    Spyderfest 2014

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Me. Bill we will meet you on the 28th in St.John's . I will send you the info regarding the hotel half way to Spyderfest , so you can make reservations. I will pm you my phone number , so you can text me yours . Looks like a plan is coming together !

Spyder Garage

Bill sent you pm , did you receive it ?

Spyder Garage

Bill make sure you take rain gear! Some rain in the forecast ! Are you ready yet ?

Spyder Garage

Bill was great spending time with you and your wife ! Just got home , the redwoods was great and highway one was awesome ! 4000+ miles this trip (:

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    Bill was great spending time with you and your wife ! Just got home , the redwoods was great and highway one was awesome ! 4000+ miles this trip (:

Great to hear that you guys made it home after your great escape to the west. Debbie and I are both thankful that we hooked up with you and Gary for Spyderfest. You guys did not just make our the trip you made our the trip better.Now lets start to look at Spyderquest, we have our room booked and looking for riders to do the trip with. Stay safe and say hi to Gary from both of us. Maybe we will hook up this summer. .