Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Don't fall victim to that "grass is greener" stuff. In these times a steady job with good benefits is well worth putting up with the pain and agony that may come with it. A snap decision (like in anything less than trying it for a year) would be sure to hurt you. JMHO

That is probably the best advice i have heard in a long time, for your own sake (and safety) think this through very well before you act.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Its hard to tell in these pics, but after painting the Sun Canopy red, I didn't really care for the flat smooth texture of it. So I put a coat of primer on it & used a blow dryer to quickly dry/cure it, causing it to have a tortis-shell texture which added depth and design to an otherwise flat and featureless canopy. Once it was completely dried, I then used a matching Viper Red High Gloss Enamal and gave it a good 3 coats and I really like how it turned out. From afar, you really can't tell, but up close it looks really neat and not bland at all.
    uploadfromtaptalk1389810859126.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389811414172.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389811442073.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389811456384.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389811482459.jpg

Spyder Garage

Pics of us playing with different shields for Teds Red Sled. In the mix are the original OEM 2010 barn door, a Cal-Sci Tinted Shorty &also a Cal-Sci Medium that I've extensively put thru a number of trial and error customizations.
    uploadfromtaptalk1389811855902.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389811871026.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389811915058.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389811963620.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389811993410.jpg

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Black PlastiDip the lower half of the Medium Cal-Sci. Also PlastiDipped the upper clear wind deflectors that sit right in behind the shield. They didn't look right being clear behind the blacked out portion of the modded Cal-Sci.

uploadfromtaptalk1389813026132.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389813074379.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389813119123.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389813144048.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389813222192.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default Lemonade

Hang in there, you and Teddy will be better for all the trouble life hands you, remember when life gives you lemons make lemonade.

Spyder Garage

Cool Amazing. Out of almost 3 thousand pics on this sd card & not one Tinted Shorty pic

well, I intended on trying to stay in theme to get the pics showing the different looks the different shields we've tried provide, but I'll have to wait til I can find our other sd card to post pics showing the Cal-Sci Tinted Shortly. Personally, I think it looks the best, but being so small, it obviously provides the least amount of wind protection. I'm thinking it'll be our go-to shield in the summer time. Will post those pics when I find that card.

Spyder Garage

Default Mandella .............. I am not

I realize most things in life revolve around our 'perception' of them and how we allow them to affect us.

Spyder Garage

Lightbulb Teddy checking out samples of new flooring to replace the destroyed carpet

20140115_152708.jpg20140115_152704.jpgGot a sample carton of a sold black laminate & loved how it looked. ... until you walked on it. You could see every little foot print with that stuff, so I'd be a slave to it, having to constantly keep cleaning it, so it went back. This stuff, being mixed black & white & a little tan, don't think it would show nearly as bad. Teddy isn't crazy about it tho, cause he has no traction & slides everywhere
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 01-22-2014 at 07:38 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    20140115_152708.jpg20140115_152704.jpg

Got a sample carton of a sold black laminate & loved how it looked. ... until you walked on it. You could see every little foot print with that stuff, so I'd be a slave to it, having to constantly keep cleaning it, so it went back. This stuff, being mixed blank white & a little tan, don't think it would show nearly as bad. Teddy isn't crazy about it tho, cause he has no traction& slides everywhere
    I have the same flooring except mine's tile, not laminate, and has brown/tan as main color. Looks just like wood flooring. I love it.

IMG_0517.jpg

Spyder Garage

Lightbulb Haven't had much reason for optimism lately, but had a meeting with Labor Relations

And I'm Praying the sun will come out tomorrow

Spyder Garage

Thumbs down Here's the black we returned

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    it would be a full time job keeping that clean

Spyder Garage

Exclamation Temp right now is . . . . . . . . ZERO. Hope y'all are warm & safe. . . & sane

Or 10 to 20 below with wind chill. So much salt covering everything, so needless to say, Teddy & I haven't been ryding lately. Heck, when I took him out this morning, he walked about 2 feet thru the snow & gave me 'that' look, of u better pick me up dad, poor lil guy. Had a bit of a shocker when I got home yesterday. When I first drive onto our street, I'm looking straight up at our condo, up on the top 2 floors & I noticed that it strangely looked like our balcony door was open.... but that couldn't be. Well, our front door opened easier than normal, so that alerted me that there was a pressure imbalance & then I knew I was correct. Sure enough, the balcony door was wide open & I'm guessing it had been for a while, cause the thermostat was reading 48F degrees. Poor Teddy, so glad I've let his coat grow long, but even with it, he was still buried under the covers of the bed. Guess it got windy enough to blow the door open. Being 60ft up, I tend not to lock it most of the time, guess I should rethink that. I cranked up the thermostat & put a log in the fireplace & did a load of laundry running the dryer extra long to help warm things back up. He was happy & hot after about 15 minutes of playing fetch with one of his favorite miniature tennis balls.
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 01-22-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by RTVIPER View Post
    it would be a full time job keeping that clean
    That's an understatement!!! I had a friend who just HAD TO HAVE black tile floor in the kitchen and down the hall. They had an unmitigated amount of cats and dogs. COULD NOT KEEP THE STUFF CLEAN LOOKING!!!! Tore it up and got ceramic tile in a sandy color. Sure looked really nice. Could keep it clean , looked clean, was clean.

Spyder Garage

Question Ever gone to a zoo and notice the "WILD" animal frantically pacing back & forth

Can you imagine???

Spyder Garage

Wink YAY!!! Good News ..... sorta ..... But the sun is shining at last, even tho its -7F

I'll detail all this drama later when I've actually got time to do so, but a quick update about my work situation. The lesson I learned, no one will fight for you more than yourself. I got out our contract and started educating myself about all of our work-place agreements and requested a meeting with our Labor Relations department that does our Plants reassignment letter & I showed them in black and white how they were wrong in placing me in the Assembly department. After some back & forth disagreement in how things were done, it was in black and white, it was conceeded I was incorrectly reassigned.

TBC ....................

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default job

2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Cool

20140126_192320.jpgAt Popeyes wait'n for a fry

20140126_190301.jpg20140126_190255.jpg20140124_145512.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images