Spyder Garage

Default December Ryding in the Smokies

Joe and I took a ~140 mile ride today on the semi-warm day here in ET. We rode up to Gatlinburg heading up the back way through Pittman Center. Very little traffic that way. I decided to take the GoPro along and give a try on the Spyder. First video on the Spyder and was not sure or the location but I think it turned out OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PKA...ature=youtu.be
    2017 F3- Limited

F4 23" Windshield, Ultimate Backrest, Spyder Cuff, SpyderPops Bump Guard, Sena SMH10 Intercom, BajaRon Sway Bar, Baker Cup Holder, RT-622 trailer w/Spyder Pops Bump Guard

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
    Joe and I took a ~140 mile ride today on the semi-warm day here in ET. We rode up to Gatlinburg heading up the back way through Pittman Center. Very little traffic that way. I decided to take the GoPro along and give a try on the Spyder. First video on the Spyder and was not sure or the location but I think it turned out OK.

Looks great!! At least it is warm enough there to ride.

Sent from my iPad at the corner of walk and don't walk using Tapatalk Pro...
    Sent from the corner of walk and don't walk...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post

Good job on the video and the music. What is the deal with all the traffic on the opposite side of the road?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrocket View Post
    Good job on the video and the music. What is the deal with all the traffic on the opposite side of the road?
    That is the normal route coming into Gatlinburg from Pigeon Forge. ~3 hours to travel the 10 miles or so. We did it in ~20 minutes then went back towards the traffic.

The one thing about this ride, we had no "Heat" issues
    2017 F3- Limited

F4 23" Windshield, Ultimate Backrest, Spyder Cuff, SpyderPops Bump Guard, Sena SMH10 Intercom, BajaRon Sway Bar, Baker Cup Holder, RT-622 trailer w/Spyder Pops Bump Guard