Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Towing 2 rt spyders

I am thinking about getting an enclosed trailer to haul my 2 RT 's, I know the spyders equal in length almost 18 feet front to back, has anyone hauled there spyders this way and what size trailer do you suggest. Thanks for your help.

Spyder Garage

Default Trailer

I've got a 7' x 20' enclosed Titan by Stealth. It will haul 2 RT's with hitches. Might change to a 8.5' x 18'. A 16' may even work if you don't mind bouncing the back end of the RT a little to get it in a better position.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=dick574;735270]I've got a 7' x 20' enclosed Titan by Stealth. It will haul 2 RT's with hitches. Might change to a 8.5' x 18'. A 16' may even work if you don't mind bouncing the back end of the RT a little to get it in a better position.[/Q

Thank you.

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

If I were to buy another trailer for my RT, it would be 8.5" wide. The 7ft. wide trailer, I have now, does not allow enough room to comfortably get around the front wheel to secure the front end.

Spyder Garage

I have a Wells Cargo CycleWagon, with interior dimensions of 20' long by 6' high by 79" wide. It was designed to haul 4 dressers. Our two Spyders fit nicely in it. By the way, this 15" tandem axle trailer is very well made. It is intended for daily use and 20 years of service. It weighs 2800 lbs empty with a gross weight of 7000 lbs.
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spyder Smyles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have an 8.5 by 20 V nose enclosed trailer to haul my RT-S Spyder and an 1800 Goldwing it works great and gives me the walk around room I was looking for. I tried a 7 X 18 and it was a little too snug.

CURRENT: 2015 Yellow RT-S SE6 "Smiling All the Way"
    CB, Satelite Radio, BRP Vented Windshield, BRP Adjustable Handwings, Cup Holder, EZ Pass Holder, Side Saddle Cargo Nets, Smiley Face FLO, Smiley Flower Face Decals, Tri Axel Handlebar's, Corbin Heated Seat, Baker Built Upper/Lower Air Wings, BumpSkid, High Third Brake/Running Light, Brake/Running Light/Turn Signal License Plate, Turn Signals in Mirrors.

PAST: 2013 Yellow RT-S SE5 - Loaded with lots of goodies.