Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPYDER 5

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default spyder 3 or so

Well, at least we have Fred and Lamont- works for me!!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    To date there is no Spyder5 or Spyder3. Fred Rau, Daniel Bastien and myself are still with BRP as ambassadors and consultants for 2014 just like the three of us were last year. As you can see the marketing changes from year to year. The Spyder5 program was a spinoff of the RT5 program the year before. The Spyder5 took three of the RT5 members and two new contest winners (Faran Hearyman and Mickey Fisher) and created that marketing program.
    http://www.spyder.brp.com/spyder5/landing

Fred Rau does not post here because his real influence is in the motorcycle world. He travels to motorcycle rallies around the country promoting the Spyder in person more than online. He's a well respected rider and to have him on a Spyder is a real testament of the uniqueness of this product and how even a hardcore two wheeled rider can be converted to 3 wheels if they are in the right place.

Daniel Bastien is not seen here very much as his following is in Canada and he's really a big name with the snowmobiles but shares a passion for the Spyder too. He's been to all the Spyder events and he rides there so he's the real deal for sure.

Like you all I wish Faran and Mickey were still part of the team but Faran can be found on Girls On Spyders and still has a following there as well as here on SpyderLovers. Mickey is rubbing shoulders with some big names in Hollywood and I doubt he would have time for us now that his career has taken off. http://www.huntingtonnews.net/69159

Every year I think this is going to be my last year and once again I'm thinking 2014 will be my last year as an ambassador/consultant but who knows. It was only suppose to last a year so I guess they are happy with the work I've done so far.

I have talked with Fred many times, and he is very knowledgeable in the Spyder. He almost convinced me into upgrading to a 2014 based on his experience. If BRP does decide to another ambassador group, I volunteer for the job
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

To date there is no Spyder5 or Spyder3. Fred Rau, Daniel Bastien and myself are still with BRP as ambassadors and consultants for 2014 just like the three of us were last year. As you can see the marketing changes from year to year. The Spyder5 program was a spinoff of the RT5 program the year before. The Spyder5 took three of the RT5 members and two new contest winners (Faran Hearyman and Mickey Fisher) and created that marketing program.

Fred Rau does not post here because his real influence is in the motorcycle world. He travels to motorcycle rallies around the country promoting the Spyder in person more than online. He's a well respected rider and to have him on a Spyder is a real testament of the uniqueness of this product and how even a hardcore two wheeled rider can be converted to 3 wheels if they are in the right place.

Daniel Bastien is not seen here very much as his following is in Canada and he's really a big name with the snowmobiles but shares a passion for the Spyder too. He's been to all the Spyder events and he rides there so he's the real deal for sure.

Like you all I wish Faran and Mickey were still part of the team but Faran can be found on Girls On Spyders and still has a following there as well as here on SpyderLovers. Mickey is rubbing shoulders with some big names in Hollywood and I doubt he would have time for us now that his career has taken off. http://www.huntingtonnews.net/69159

This will not be the same without YOU !! REALLY REALLY !!!

Every year I think this is going to be my last year and once again I'm thinking 2014 will be my last year as an ambassador/consultant but who knows. It was only suppose to last a year so I guess they are happy with the work I've done so far.

Spyder Garage

Mickey was great

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9qDkwbFHv8

I show everyone this vid, and a buddy of mine makes slurping noises when ever someone asks me questions about the Spyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We're lucky to have you; Thanks for all that you've done for us!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We should add here Ken Miller (San Diego, CA) and Mark Pukos (Perry, NY). Together with Lamont, Fred and Daniel they formed The Original Spyder Ambassadors. For 6-8 months a New York BRP store owner moved to Ocala, FL and replaced Ken.
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdmb1621 View Post
    Well, at least we have Fred and Lamont- works for me!!!!
    Same things for us, we have Daniel Bastien and he is very active in all Spyder events.