Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Okay SpyderLovers lurkers

I was thinking how cool it would be if SpyderLovers membership could go into 2014 with 13,000+ members. Right now we are 272 members shy of 13,000. If you're a lurker on SpyderLovers how about taking the time to fill out the registration link? I'm going to have a special gift for member 2013 so tell your Spyder friends if you're already a member or share this post with them.

If you have trouble I can create an account for you, just email me at spydersupport@gmail.com and I'll take care of you. Here's the link to register. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/register.php

Spyder Garage

Is there anywhere I can get that graphic embroidered on a jacket or shirt?
    Dan

2012 Viper Red Rt
    upgrades:
    Baja Ron's Anti-Sway
    Diamond-R Arm Rests
    Gloriders
    High mount brake light
    chrome front fender garnish
    Bad Boy Horn
    Chrome Deflector Rack
    Chrome Scuff Nose Accent
    Handlebar Grip Fringe
    Gremlin Bells

Spyder Garage

Met two new Spyder Ryders yesterday. Gave them our card with the SL web site on it. Hope they sign up.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Default Glad I Registered & Joined

I don't even have a Spyder yet and I'm glad to be included on your forum. I've learned a lot and will learn even more as well as make new friends here. When the time comes to get my first Spyder I'll feel like I already belong.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We talked about the site yesterday with some Spyder owners...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

it totally amazes me at how many spyder owners that have never heard of spyderlovers.com! I have met many more spyder owners that didn't know about it, than did!

Spyder Garage

I always talk up the site. Even my dealer rep never heard of it till I told him . He knows the value of it now after I told him everything coming down the pipe on the 2013 before BRP did.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    I always talk up the site. Even my dealer rep never heard of it till I told him . He knows the value of it now after I told him everything coming down the pipe on the 2013 before BRP did.
    same thing at my dealer! they had never heard of it either. told them about it and my service guys refer to it for problem solving quite frequently!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Ashley View Post
    Is there anywhere I can get that graphic embroidered on a jacket or shirt?
    Check out Cat Specialties--a site sponsor. They have a few patches--but I did not see the exact one shown.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Check out Cat Specialties--a site sponsor. They have a few patches--but I did not see the exact one shown.
    If CATspecialties had an order of 25 and/or more he would do it...
    look what I found.............. http://www.catspecialties.com/Button...irts-C483.aspx
    Last edited by flamingobabe; 12-15-2013 at 05:14 PM.

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Default Yeah..!!

site sponsor cat soecialties has those patches but depends on the size...as for SL we talk it up all the time. Hope we make it...!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Shamed me into registering!

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    If you're a lurker on SpyderLovers how about taking the time to fill out the registration link?
    Calling me a lurker did the trick! A keen, but unseen, observer is how I would have described myself!

Actually I was waiting until I had something useful to say, or more likely, had a question to be answered. But so far I've found all my questions have already been asked and answered by others. This site has been very useful to me as a new owner (since September) and I know I'm going to be learning a lot more from it..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 47ModelBrit View Post
    Calling me a lurker did the trick! A keen, but unseen, observer is how I would have described myself!

Actually I was waiting until I had something useful to say, or more likely, had a question to be answered. But so far I've found all my questions have already been asked and answered by others. This site has been very useful to me as a new owner (since September) and I know I'm going to be learning a lot more from it..
    Welcome Glad you came out of the shadows don't be afraid to ask questions and tell us what you are riding if you would like
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Glad you joined.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    Welcome ... and tell us what you are riding if you would like
    Hadn't found the profile signature part when I posted that but hopefully it's there now. Just in case though - 2013 RTS-SE5 Had the 600 mile service done last month but weather has put a crimp in riding plans recently.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2013 RTS-SE5
    2003 Triumph Bonneville
    1970 BSA B25 Starfire

Spyder Garage

I've never ran across another Spyder owner, and I don't think it would be wise to have the wife join.

Spyder Garage

Hadn't found the profile signature part when I posted that but hopefully it's there now. Just in case though - 2013 RTS-SE5 Had the 600 mile service done last month but weather has put a crimp in riding plans recently.
    Go to the upper right of the page and go into "settings" to set everything up.

For picture go to the Gallery tab on the tool bar and you will see Add albums & My albums you can upload to it
    Last edited by Magdave; 12-15-2013 at 07:30 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool Weather crimps

Weather seems to make it a big crimp more often than less often. But if we were not complaining about the weather we would just be talking about ugly verse good looking.

Spyder Garage

Default Membership Count

Lamonster,
    Why not put a count down meter on the home page?

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

I shared it on the Girls on Spyders page so hopefully some will see it and sign up.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Members on "Home page": 12,737 http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/index.php
    Members on "Member List": 12,702 http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/m...&sort=username
    35 ...?
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Members on "Home page": 12,737 http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/index.php
    Members on "Member List": 12,702 http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/m...&sort=username
    35 ...?
    Some have joined but never activated their account. Or it's a secret plot to manipulate the member numbers. What ever you like best.

Spyder Garage

How about a gift to the person who gave the referal to member 13,000?
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default Me too....

Quote Originally Posted by den1953 View Post
    I don't even have a Spyder yet and I'm glad to be included on your forum. I've learned a lot and will learn even more as well as make new friends here. When the time comes to get my first Spyder I'll feel like I already belong.
    We don't own a Spyder yet either, but joined Spyder lovers last month for the weath of info available. We plan on getting a 2014 RT in the Spring, after actually seeing a new model and hearing about new owner experiences. My wife and I have owned 14 motorcycles in the past and are now looking for comfort, stability as well as adventure.