Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    BRP has already changed the landing screen from her to a NHL/Skidoo tie in screen. Maybe they are watching here. I have IE11 and none of the promotion links on any of the pages work. IT guys need to do some work
    Yup--the link with Danica is gone--did not even get to see it.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post

After all; would YOU buy a Spyder from this man?

YESSS!
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JkRbbt View Post
    OK, I'll be up front. I am not a Danica fan. With that said, I really miss articles and tales from REAL people like Faran and Flamingo Babe. Probably just the maturing of the product. The company feels they have to get BIG names out there to entice folks to try the product, but where is Fred? The Spyder 5 became the Spyder 3 and then faded away. I'm sorry! These "real" folks are the ones that brought me in, not Hollywood!
    --you and others have got it right. REAL people will do better for the community--IMO also.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    YESSS!
    I've also got a bridge for sale...

Not too far away; it's in Brooklyn!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Yup--the link with Danica is gone--did not even get to see it.
    It is still there click on the arrow on the right edge there are several pages now I think the IT guys are still working on it. It is a very nice picture of her by the way.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I've also got a bridge for sale...

Not too far away; it's in Brooklyn!
    R U George C. Parker ???
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

It is still there click on the arrow on the right edge there are several pages now I think the IT guys are still working on it. It is a very nice picture of her by the way.
    YUP!~its working now. Same Danica link, nothing new here that I can see.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Funny... I kind of preferred... Danica on a Cobra.jpg
    After all; it's a Cobra!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    R U George C. Parker ???
    No ... But I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default On signing a spokesperson

Hiring a spokesperson just proves to me the product is in dire need of help to make it sell. There is no way a the endorsement of a sports person or any other individual is going to influence me to buy a certain product. In reality, that turns me off and steers me toward the non-endorsed product.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Not even... stay-thirsty-chuck-sm.jpg???

How's THAT for "interesting"??

Spyder Garage

And here:
    https://www.facebook.com/CanAmSpyder
    Dan

2012 Viper Red Rt
    upgrades:
    Baja Ron's Anti-Sway
    Diamond-R Arm Rests
    Gloriders
    High mount brake light
    chrome front fender garnish
    Bad Boy Horn
    Chrome Deflector Rack
    Chrome Scuff Nose Accent
    Handlebar Grip Fringe
    Gremlin Bells

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenGH View Post
    Hiring a spokesperson just proves to me the product is in dire need of help to make it sell. There is no way a the endorsement of a sports person or any other individual is going to influence me to buy a certain product. In reality, that turns me off and steers me toward the non-endorsed product.
    I does for me if they have ridden them and sing their praises, show up at events and paid for it themselves. I also like product placement ( Being Human) I would like to see the main characters ride them. They only show up there in a 10sec drive through but I have heard some police depts. are starting to use them.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Shoes....basketball players
    Wheaties...Olympians
    Priceline...Captain Kirk
    The US President...Oprah

Seriously, you don't think endorsements work?
    Dan

2012 Viper Red Rt
    upgrades:
    Baja Ron's Anti-Sway
    Diamond-R Arm Rests
    Gloriders
    High mount brake light
    chrome front fender garnish
    Bad Boy Horn
    Chrome Deflector Rack
    Chrome Scuff Nose Accent
    Handlebar Grip Fringe
    Gremlin Bells

Spyder Garage

Ford communicated with every owner about the mis stated Mpg's and gave them each $500.
    I would bet you $500 if BRP gave you $500 for your trouble you'd still bitch.

Kraig
    2012 RT SE5
    2010 RT-622 trailer
    2013 Triump Bonneville T100
    1971 Honda CT70
    1972 Honda CT70H

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Maybe we all need to let this issue settle down down, before somebody says something that they regret...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KAPike View Post
    I am glad you are happy with what was probably the best year bike. I like to generate discussion and welcome all views. Those of us with 2013's wonder what our future holds. Thanks for your contribution

Spyder Garage

Arrow

Bob

Some come here to stay up to date. Some, for help resolving a problem they are sure others on this board can help them with. Others, come here to vent. Perhaps because they have met what they perceive a dead end to any resolution of their problem. In my time here I've witnessed three ways the later is delt with(in general). Some, get the full throated support of members while others are shamed, ignored, or ostracized. Then, they either disappear, fade into the background, or go on defense. A position that generally makes things worse.

Sometimes we all need to be less judgemental, more understanding, and take a step back while putting ourselves in their shoes before condeming them.

Maybe we all need to let this issue settle down down, before somebody says something that they regret...

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KAPike View Post
    You hit the nail on the head.

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbear View Post
    Bob

Some come here to stay up to date. Some, for help resolving a problem they are sure others on this board can help them with. Others, come here to vent. Perhaps because they have met what they perceive a dead end to any resolution of their problem. In my time here I've witnessed three ways the later is delt with(in general). Some, get the full throated support of members while others are shamed, ignored, or ostracized. Then, they either disappear, fade into the background, or go on defense. A position that generally makes things worse.

Sometimes we all need to be less judgemental, more understanding, and take a step back while putting ourselves in their shoes before condeming them.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Personally if you click though the pages/pictures this is the one I like it is one of the pages on the Spyder site.

Spyder Garage

Default get real

So when Nike endorses atheletes to promote their product line, its because they are in dire need of help to make them sell? Give me a break...some of you need to really read what you post here. before you hit the "submit" button

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman View Post
    So when Nike endorses atheletes to promote their product line, its because they are in dire need of help to make them sell? Give me a break...some of you need to really read what you post here. before you hit the "submit" button
    Ron Burgundy doesn't make me want to run out and get a Dodge Ram...even if they are free (he is lying) Nike's claim to fame was MJ look what they charge for an Air Jordan. He helped the brand because he used them every night and worked his butt off in them. That is the difference.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Not for me

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Ashley View Post
    Shoes....basketball players
    Wheaties...Olympians
    Priceline...Captain Kirk
    The US President...Oprah

Seriously, you don't think endorsements work?
    They probably work for people who can't thing for themselves, or they think that buying that product they become that endorser's close buddy. Look at me because I bought that product so and so sells. Buying a Buick because Shakil endorses it, or a certain brand of underwear because a basketball player endorses it? Soft minds buy int that stuff all the time.

Spyder Garage

Arrow

Personally if you click though the pages/pictures this is the one I like it is one of the pages on the Spyder site.

Shift lights........who would have thunk? A conversation that likely took place before your arrival here. It too was interesting. Nuff said.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.