Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: RT'S SHIPPING?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdmb1621 View Post
    Brp emailed me today they shut down for Xmas break Friday for 2 weeks looks like late January now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not Funny ........................

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

No; it's not...
    But they've done it for years!
    Happy employees will build better products too!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Might be time to jump ship, maybe get my deposit back and go somewhere else, been without a bike too long, my own fault.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Might be time to jump ship, maybe get my deposit back and go somewhere else, been without a bike too long, my own fault.

Cruzr Joe
    I am still thinking it will be worth the wait. But I hear ya. I just sold mine, and I am missing it already. We finally have some halfway decent riding weather, and all I am Spyderless.

Spyder Garage

Sold mine in October.

Spyder Garage

Sold mine in October.
    Yeah, that's a long time to wait. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Just wish we knew when the light would be in full view.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

...no bike since September 16th...
    But it will end up being worth the wait!

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Cruzr Joe
    Hang in there Joe it will be worth the wait.

Be Safe
    ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

I said this earlier--seems even more appropriate now...

Just a thought: Based on all the information so far--we really don't know much. Which dealers will get them first--who is going to get and drive off with the firsties?

We also have the Christmas and New Years Day holiday slowdowns to cope with.

Plan on January 31st or so. If they arrive earlier--it will be a bonus. JMHO.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 12-18-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default What seems to be shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzi View Post
    Ran into the BRP southeast sales manager at Daytona Fun Machines this AM. He says the RT's will start shipping by the end of this week. I thanked him for my 2 1/2 month wait, since putting down a deposit. He said be patient! LOL! Anyway something should happen in the next couple of weeks. He indicated that some of the first RT's in the US, should be down south. Hope so; wasting the nice 80 degree weather waiting!
    is hopefully the final phase of quality control. They are being very careful. Careful enough? We will see when we get ours.
    Doug Barnes
    James 4:17

all on two wheels. More on four or more. Guess I may need to start multi-coloring for three wheels.

Spyder Garage

It is hard for those of us to be sympathetic who put down deposits and then waited many months for our PE GS's to be delivered in March and April of the next year, or even those who waited 3-4 months for our PE RT's. Delivery is not drastically delayed from what it was in past years, just from what some dealers mistakenly told their customers about an accelerated delivery schedule for this year. All good things come to he who waits...try to be patient. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Options to be greatful for

Hi guy's and girls, just bought my 2010 RT and loving it, really envious of the short time you have to wait to get your new RT's. But we wait 12 months sometimes for our next Christmas presents and it's always worth waiting for
    Hope to put some pics up later, thanks,

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

"Patience is the one virtue, that none of us can wait to acquire".