Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 2012 RT Se5 FOR SALE

I am selling my 2012 Spyder RT Se5, semi Automatic, Audio Convenience. I have had the dealership add CanAm CB radio, rear speakers, Baja Ron's sway bar kit, emergency flashing brake lights, 2 CanAM Headsets for your helmet. Also with a Corbin seat with the Lamonster cut. This bike was just serviced last Saturday, 12/7/13.

I like the bike very much, and it runs like a champ. No real issues with it, other than needing a bath every now and again.

My main reason for selling is I miss my Harley and want to get another Harley, but this one will be a Triglide.

I am also going to let the extended warranty go with this bike. I am asking $19,750.00.

You can email me (edkoz@verizon.net) for my phone number if you wish to ask more question. The bike has never been hit or in an accident. It is clean and has not been abused.

Thanks for your time.

Ed Kozlowski

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This is the best deal so far. Pix and mileage will help to decide. Good luck.
    2012 Spyder RT SE5 Brake pedal mod

Spyder Garage

Default Have to agree..!!

good luck with the sale...!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Sale yet?

Did you sell it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BuddaBelly View Post
    I am selling my 2012 Spyder RT Se5, semi Automatic, Audio Convenience. I have had the dealership add CanAm CB radio, rear speakers, Baja Ron's sway bar kit, emergency flashing brake lights, 2 CanAM Headsets for your helmet. Also with a Corbin seat with the Lamonster cut. This bike was just serviced last Saturday, 12/7/13.

I like the bike very much, and it runs like a champ. No real issues with it, other than needing a bath every now and again.

My main reason for selling is I miss my Harley and want to get another Harley, but this one will be a Triglide.

I am also going to let the extended warranty go with this bike. I am asking $19,750.00.

You can email me (edkoz@verizon.net) for my phone number if you wish to ask more question. The bike has never been hit or in an accident. It is clean and has not been abused.

Thanks for your time.

Ed Kozlowski