Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Front End Laser Alignment

After hearing about the Laser Alignment and talking to Lamont and Spyderpops I decided to set up a work shop for the Tenn, Valley Chapter of the SRA and invited Lamont and Spyderpops to come work their magic. We set the date for Dec 7th. Fortunately for the Birmingham section of TVC-SRA we have a member with an awesome shop / "Man Cave". I talked Anthony "Tony" Authier into hosting the event and we were set. A total of 14 spyder owners signed up and we were set. Saturday morning dawned with 34 degree temps and I was worried that no one would show up. We set the start time for 9:00 am and the first bike pulled in a 7:30 am and they kept coming all day. 15 Spyders showed and had their bikes worked on.

Tony lives on a road that has 4 miles of real nice twisties and is a fun road to ride. Everyone who had their bike aligned went to the end of the driveway and turned right. When they got back they were all amazed. My Spyder has 28900 miles on it and I had become accustomed to how it handled. I thought that was they way it was supposed to be, well after the masters finished working on my bike I now know HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO HANDLE. I felt like I was on a new bike.

I highly recommend that if you own a Spyder you owe it to yourself to spend a few bucks and have the laser alignment. You will be amazed.

Thanks Tony Authier for letting us use your beautiful shop. Thank you Brenda Authier for all the pots of coffee and for putting up with all of us all day long. Thanks Lamont, Spyderpops and Eric Del Toro for all the great work. You guys are amazing. I liked my Spyder before, now I love it.

Greg Cain VP TVC-SRA Birmingham, AL
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great time was had by all!
    17 F3 Limited (Pearl White), Sena 10C intercom, X Grip iPhone mount, IPS key, spyder to go cup holder, Lamonster Highway Center Lane, TricLED engine lights, TricLED night rider, LS2 Helmets, Lamonster Bypass pipe, 2 Brothers Exhaust, mirror relocator kit, Bluetooth radio module, OEM Backrest, Rear LED Light Kit

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sounds as if it was a total success despite the cold. Hoping the Lamonster Laser Alignment party planned for 3-5 Jan in Remingtin VA is as successful and the weather cooperates.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

We had a great time and I want to thank you for putting this together and for the use of Tony's shop. What a great place to work out of. I was really blessed with how excited every owner was when they got back from their test drive. Thanks and we need to do it agian.

Spyder Garage

Hey Greg, now that you have Brenda (on behalf of Tony) online, you have to get him addicted to Spyderlovers
    BTW, tell Tony that he is now Leira's new friend thanks to the merlot wine he gave all of us! She didn't come down to enjoy the alignment party, but she sure did enjoy the wine delivery!

Again... we had a GREAT time and thanks to Harvey and Lamont, I have gotten more experience and starting to get ready to setup shop doing front end laser alignments!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5