Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Revised List

Chris & Cindy/Mr. and Mrs. MouthPiece
    Forrest & ?/effgjamis and ?
    Janie & a couple of others/JHarpo & some others.
    Bret & Wife/Pescador
    Bob & Anne/Bob Ledford & Anne
    Scooter, (1)
    Reid & June/cbredneck
    Ron & Sylvia/Mr. and Mrs. ZBunker (who will be leaving from Sanford with MP.)
    Last edited by MouthPiece; 12-14-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default OH NO

"NUTS"
    Virginia and I cannot make the ride---------Last month Ms.V bought tickets to a concert at 6 pm on the 21st.
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

​Latest revision

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    Revised List

Chris & Cindy/Mr. and Mrs. MouthPiece
    Forrest & ?/effgjamis and ?
    Janie & a couple of others/JHarpo & some others.
    Bret & Wife/Pescador
    Bob & Anne/Bob Ledford & Anne
    Scooter, (1)
    Reid & June/cbredneck
    Ron & Sylvia/Mr. and Mrs. ZBunker (who will be leaving from Sanford with MP.)

Spyder Garage

Default Mt Dora

Ms Virginia and I had to go to Mt Dora yesterday------since we were going to miss the Saturday the 21st adventure.
    It was a very pleasant outing Mt Dora has lots of small shops and unique side streets. Some one way streets take you to the outer edge of old town. That's when you get to see the homes of an era gone by. Trees over hanging the roadway providing lots of shade. Many of the homes rose up along the hillside giving the owners a panoramic view of the lake.
    Mt Dora gave us a vision of southern living the way it once was.
    Glad you planned this trip-------
    Gene and Virginia
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTGENE View Post
    Ms Virginia and I had to go to Mt Dora yesterday------since we were going to miss the Saturday the 21st adventure.
    It was a very pleasant outing Mt Dora has lots of small shops and unique side streets. Some one way streets take you to the outer edge of old town. That's when you get to see the homes of an era gone by. Trees over hanging the roadway providing lots of shade. Many of the homes rose up along the hillside giving the owners a panoramic view of the lake.
    Mt Dora gave us a vision of southern living the way it once was.
    Glad you planned this trip-------
    Gene and Virginia

Gene, this was the town I was born and raised in. The homes you saw, at least many of them, were built by my dad. If one of those homes you saw was along "old 441" above Lake Dora, then that was the home I grew up in.

Sorry we will miss you and Virginia.

​Chris

Spyder Garage

Made reservations for 15 at Jeremiah's in Mt. Dora. Time 5:00 P.M. Hope to see those of you who signed up there.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Cool 1 other

​Latest revision
    Chris, it will just be me and Joanne Laughlin from Inverness. Really looking forward to seeing everyone again.
    Janie

Spyder Garage

Smile

​Latest revision
    I know this late, but Debbie will be coming also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mods= luggage rack, rear trunk shelf & Mirror

Spyder Garage

Gotcha covered Scooter.

Chris

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Merry Xmas..

I just want to be first..... LOL

Spyder Garage

Cool Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by Jharpo View Post
    Chris, it will just be me and Joanne Laughlin from Inverness. Really looking forward to seeing everyone again.
    Janie
    Is it okay if Sharon Truex from Citra comes along? Just spoke with her and she is getting directions.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Me Too

I will meet you guys in Mt Dora and eat at Jeremiah's with you . But not on this spyder, I have a red one now. Really got to update my spyderlovers act.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MoonChaser213 View Post
    I will meet you guys in Mt Dora and eat at Jeremiah's with you . But not on this spyder, I have a red one now. Really got to update my spyderlovers act.
    Great to see you're back in the saddle. Look forward to seeing you Saturday. I wish you could bring Anne with you.

​Chris

Spyder Garage

We're heading up at 10:00am. Going to spend the day riding and walking around the town. See ya all at 5:00pm.
    Bret
    Mark Twain: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Mt. Dora ride

We had a great time looking at all the lights in Mt. Dora, and a nice dinner with old friends and new ones. Thanks Chris you did a good job setting up ride.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Thanks to all for breaking bread this Christmas Holiday.. It was not only great but fantastic.

Here is a few pictures on photobucket. Enjoy and MERRY XMAS.

http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/ef...?sort=3&page=1
    Last edited by effgjamis; 12-22-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Spyder Garage

Thanks Forrest for the pics, Carol and I just got back from Mt. Dora tonight. Sorry we missed the ride yesterday but we had to do our Christmas with the grand babies.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Cindy & I had a great time as well. We met new friends and renewed old friendships. John, I'm sorry that You and Carol were not able to make it. That was my fault.

The weather was "chamber of commerce gorgeous". The food was what I would say okay. I cautioned everyone in the beginning that it was a "sports bar" cuisine. At least it wasn't pizzer (said like Teddy Kennedy). I think most everyone enjoyed what they got though.

Mt. Dora is where I was born and raised. It was good to see the sights again. One of the things Cindy & I enjoyed the most was the ride back home to Sanford. It was one of those nights where the sky was pitch black with no clouds. It was as though you could look up and you were staring at an endless pit of black dotted with millions and miillions of stars. It was truly beautiful to see the stars twinkling in the darkness of the night. We got an added bonus of seeing a "shooting star" as we approached Sanford. I haven't seen a shooting star in years and years. It reminded me ot the times when I was a kid laying in the grass looking up to see the same.

The lights were beautiful. I'm going to post a few pics of our time together. Hope you enjoy.

DSC_0005 (Small).jpgDSC_0017 (Small).jpgDSC_0011 (Small).jpgDSC_0021 (Small).jpgDSC_0009 (Small).jpg

Chris
    Last edited by MouthPiece; 12-23-2013 at 08:08 AM.

Spyder Garage

Smile

Cindy & I had a great time as well. We met new friends and renewed old friendships. John, I'm sorry that You and Carole were not able to make it. That was my fault.

The weather was "chamber of commerce gorgeous". The food was what I would say okay. I cautioned everyone in the beginning that it was a "sports bar" cuisine. At least it wasn't pizzer (said like Teddy Kennedy). I think most everyone enjoyed what they got though.

Mt. Dora is where I was born and raised. It was good to see the sights again. One of the things Cindy & I enjoyed the most was the ride back home to Sanford. It was one of those nights where the sky was pitch black with no clouds. It was as though you could look up and you were staring at an endless pit of black dotted with millions and miillions of stars. It was truly beautiful to see the stars twinkling in the darkness of the night. We got an added bonus of seeing a "shooting star" as we approached Sanford. I haven't seen a shooting star in years and years. It reminded me ot the times when I was a kid laying in the grass looking up to see the same.

The lights were beautiful. I'm going to post a few pics of our time together. Hope you enjoy.

DSC_0005 (Small).jpgDSC_0017 (Small).jpgDSC_0011 (Small).jpgDSC_0021 (Small).jpgDSC_0009 (Small).jpg

Chris
    Chris, We had a great time, we thought the food was good, no problems. We had enough for another dinner. Good job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]