Hybrid View

Out of work Member
    Spyder Garage

Default A Gathering of spyders

Just in case you missed the message on the General forum.
    On December 7th the crystal river mall is having food trucks, live music and entertainment.

To support the wounded warrior program. It has a fee of 2.00 which will go to the program.
    I'm headed over at noon time--I'll find a good place for spyders to park and gather.
    Since I am a new resident of Florida it would be good to meet other riders and support our military.
    Hope to see spyders in our 80 degree weather.
    Miss Cow Town but don't miss the cold.
    Gene

MOgang Member
    Spyder Garage

GENE!! When the heck did you move to Florida?!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 80 no more

would be nice we are going to have cold weather this weekend so no riding but as soon as the weather clears ( as in no rain ) back on the road.

have fun at the outing

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Great..!!

have a fun time...hope it's a big gathering for a great cause. Make sure you get some pic's....westcoast gene..!!
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've got relatives that live near the Crystal River Mall. I'll warn them that you live there now.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Out of work Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Go South young man

G-man
    Been here 2 months and have enjoyed every day---I have a Florida licence and licence plates on the spyder. Now I can say those darn Snowbirds drive to slow just so they can look at everything.
    Ms. Virginia came down stayed two weeks to find a house got a great place to live month later our house sold. Everything came together fast PCS move in 30 days----just like the good ole days.
    and
    Its a short notice message so hopefully it gets read --- I have high hopes
    and
    Ms. Ann if your kin folks are anything like you I GOT FRIENDS HERE
    Pictures of the trip to the UP Michigan pop up on screen saver-----you coming across the bridge makes me smile every time I see it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTGENE View Post
    Just in case you missed the message on the General forum.
    On December 7th the crystal river mall is having food trucks, live music and entertainment.

To support the wounded warrior program. It has a fee of 2.00 which will go to the program.
    I'm headed over at noon time--I'll find a good place for spyders to park and gather.
    Since I am a new resident of Florida it would be good to meet other riders and support our military.
    Hope to see spyders in our 80 degree weather.
    Miss Cow Town but don't miss the cold.
    Gene
    WOW, Gene I miss you already and didn't even know you were gone. Really we need to stay in touch better. By the way it looks like today may be the last day I get to ride for the next several days due to a winter blast coming. I'll try not to rub it in this summer when we are riding and it is too hot to ride in Florida.
    Happy Owner

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

I did miss the message on the general forum and can't seem to find it. Where bouts in Crystal River are the food trucks going to be? There's a mall just north of the city limits. That probably would be an ideal place to have them. I'll talk to my wife, Cindy, and see if we can ease over there. I know it's for a good cause.

Chris

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    I did miss the message on the general forum and can't seem to find it. Where bouts in Crystal River are the food trucks going to be? There's a mall just north of the city limits. That probably would be an ideal place to have them. I'll talk to my wife, Cindy, and see if we can ease over there. I know it's for a good cause.

Chris
    I say there Chris... let me know about the time you are going as I am thinking about the ride. Might be able to meet you between here and thar.

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi Forrest. I talked to Cindy and she said let's do it. I figure it's about a two hour ride to Crystal River from Sanford. I'd be leaving Sanford around 9:00ish. I could meet you in Longwood at the Steak n Shake or where ever you suggest.

On another note please forgive me for not getting back to you on your call. My phone was out of commission for about three days, and I didn't get your message until way past when you left it. That's no excuse for not calling back then so I'm begging your forgiveness. <smiles>

Chris

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    WOW, Gene I miss you already and didn't even know you were gone. Really we need to stay in touch better. By the way it looks like today may be the last day I get to ride for the next several days due to a winter blast coming. I'll try not to rub it in this summer when we are riding and it is too hot to ride in Florida.
    Hey Mo.. You want him back??? He is complaining about the heat already....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Hey Mo.. You want him back??? He is complaining about the heat already....
    Let me think about that, I promise I'll get back to you sometime in the next 10 years.
    Happy Owner