Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile December get together

I was wondering if a December party was in the planning ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderfitz View Post
    I was wondering if a December party was in the planning ?
    60 views and no replies???? I guess that would be a NO.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Dec 7th

Caswell's is having a BRP birthday party on the 7th. They are also a Toys for Tots drop off site. I think it will be a little chilly to ride but the misses and I are gonna cage it up there and have some of Les's chili. Hope to cya there.
    Grandpa Pete
    Peter & Kim Pontinen
    2020 RTL Dark Marsala

Spyder Garage

Yuz Guys need to advertise dose famous Tom and Yerries--dat shud bring da people. You Betcha. Sorry, I could not control my typing fingers. I do hope you have a great get together though. I do miss riding in Minnesota.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Hey Pete !!! LOL I don't think we are riding to Caswells on Sat. I would ride, but leaving in the morning, its still gonna be below zero.

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Yuz Guys need to advertise dose famous Tom and Yerries--dat shud bring da people. You Betcha. Sorry, I could not control my typing fingers. I do hope you have a great get together though. I do miss riding in Minnesota.
    I resemble that remark !! :-)
    I love Tom & Yerries !!!

Not riding there, but will still be a great time !!!

Tommy J.
    Last edited by fireplug98; 12-03-2013 at 04:11 PM.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    60 views and no replies???? I guess that would be a NO.

Cruzr Joe
    HiYa Joe !!

Only 59. I was one of the 60 :-)
    All the views with no response, just building the anticipation of the party !!

Tommy J.
    2019 F3L , Black