Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Belt Life?

What is BRPs belt life?
    My belt is over 27,000 miles and looks new.
    I ride over gravel from time to time and nada on any damage.
    This is a big nothing burger because its failure is both visible for inspection and when it fails it will not leave you stranded.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post
    What is BRPs belt life?
    My belt is over 27,000 miles and looks new.
    I ride over gravel from time to time and nada on any damage.
    This is a big nothing burger because its failure is both visible for inspection and when it fails it will not leave you stranded.
    IIRC, the only failures reported here due to life have been well over 100k miles.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Did you notice you are responding to a post that is nearly 5 years old! DarkSage has posted only twice since the one you're responding to, and those were in 2016. Your post here is probably a fruitless use of bits and bytes!!

Thanks captain obvious.... did notice and why do people have this insatiable need to state the obvious. ....geesh......
    “The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”― George Carlin