Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    . . . great idea!
    Awesome Idea!!!!! Deanna777
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Exactly, I am a new guy and want to make it to some events but am getting conflicting information or no information at all.
    Great way to enlarge the community and welcome new Spyder riders.

EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID! Keeps everyone informed.

Jack
    Deanna777

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Exactly, I am a new guy and want to make it to some events but am getting conflicting information or no information at all.
    Great way to enlarge the community and welcome new Spyder riders.

EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID! Keeps everyone informed.

Jack
    Maybe put the the major Events on the Spyderlovers Home Page: Example Spyderfest, Springfield, MO. and SpyderQuest Lake George, New York etc. Deanna777

Spyder Garage

So now that events have all been move to this event forum, no one comes here. So what good was this, 3 viewer when I checked in. Sometimes you must think before you wish. Maybe time will help, but in my opinion, doubtful.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

The forum has a calendar feature I believe but is not set up. Lamont can activate and configure it so admins can post legitimate events.

Don't forget Spyder Palooza September 11, 12. & 13 with Spyder giveaway!

--Chuck

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSFC View Post
    The forum has a calendar feature I believe but is not set up. Lamont can activate and configure it so admins can post legitimate events.

Don't forget Spyder Palooza September 11, 12. & 13 with Spyder giveaway!

--Chuck
    Captain, you can post your own event, I have used it for years.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

How so? I click on it and get nothing..

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I figured it out. thank you!

Spyder Garage

Default DESTINATION SPYDER….BIKEWEEK 2014

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    So now that events have all been move to this event forum, no one comes here. So what good was this, 3 viewer when I checked in. Sometimes you must think before you wish. Maybe time will help, but in my opinion, doubtful.

ROLO LLC is proud to announce the first annual “Destination Spyder”.

This first annual event will take place BIKEWEEK 2014 from March 7-16, 2014 and will be located at the Official headquarters of OUTLAW LASER ALIGNMENT SYSTEM in Edgewater , Fl ; just a short drive down US 1 from Daytona.
    A “Spyder" only vendor area will be located both outside and inside of the complex. Outside vendor areas will be located on 8000 sq. ft. of concrete, and also "inside" vendor areas will located inside the 7500 sq. ft. building.
    We will have continuous updates as we go ….but put us in your calendar as we will have daily scenic rides, food, vendor areas and LOTS OF FUN.

As a extra bonus at that time of year
    “ YOU CAN’T BEAT THE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER” it is perfect riding weather.. just bring the sunscreen !!!!

FYI: we will host Biketoberfest TOO...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FLAlaserman View Post

ROLO LLC is proud to announce the first annual “Destination Spyder”.

This first annual event will take place BIKEWEEK 2014 from March 7-16, 2014 and will be located at the Official headquarters of OUTLAW LASER ALIGNMENT SYSTEM in Edgewater , Fl ; just a short drive down US 1 from Daytona.
    A “Spyder" only vendor area will be located both outside and inside of the complex. Outside vendor areas will be located on 8000 sq. ft. of concrete, and also "inside" vendor areas will located inside the 7500 sq. ft. building.
    We will have continuous updates as we go ….but put us in your calendar as we will have daily scenic rides, food, vendor areas and LOTS OF FUN.

As a extra bonus at that time of year
    “ YOU CAN’T BEAT THE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER” it is perfect riding weather.. just bring the sunscreen !!!!

FYI: we will host Biketoberfest TOO...
    Sounds like a plan to me. Let me know what I can do to help.

​Chris

Spyder Garage

Default Bikeweek 2014 at Outlaw Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    Sounds like a plan to me. Let me know what I can do.​Chris
    Chris and others, YES after the holidays we will meet at Outlaw Headquarters to start planning...this first event will be fun...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by maliamd View Post
    Spyder in the Smokies Oct 24-26
    Do you have anymore info on this event such as location i.e. Townsend, TN - Asheville, NC, etc.?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FLAlaserman View Post
    Chris and others, YES after the holidays we will meet at Outlaw Headquarters to start planning...this first event will be fun...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all....

South Carolina puleeze
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I also think it would be nice to have a forum just for events.
    There is a place on this website for Events.

Deanna777

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by maliamd View Post
    Spyder in the Smokies Oct 24-26
    Go to Website:Spyder In The Smokies. You find all the info. there. I tried it, and it works. Deanna777

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dndfindley View Post
    Do you have anymore info on this event such as location i.e. Townsend, TN - Asheville, NC, etc.?
    Go to Website: Spyder In The Smokies.com. You will find all of the info. there. The info is on THE Homepage, you will see" Tabs" at the top of the homepage. I tried it. Deanna777

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Ron: What about having it on the "SL Homepage" Where Everyone can See It? Even for" New People" that are new to This Site, and want to know where/when the Major Rides are going to take place. Just a thought.

P.S. That is where I would go if i wanted to know Where/When the Major Rides are going to be/and take place.

Deanna777

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post
    Ron: What about having it on the "SL Homepage" Where Everyone can See It? Even for" New People" that are new to This Site, and want to know where/when the Major Rides are going to take place. Just a thought.

P.S. That is where I would go if i wanted to know Where/When the Major Rides are going to be/and take place.

Deanna777
    Don't know, in may case I go directly to the forum and it bypasses the home page. I only go there if I'm looking for a site sponsor. Was looking for the spyderfest link for 2 days and found it today, only to find it down.
    Happy Spyder Owner