Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Any Ideas for a ipod or holder for the front of the RS

I want to place an ipod on the front of the dash below the handlebars. and wire it to the JL audio speakers. Also is the JL audio marine speakers water proof? and also is there some boom to the 8in sub in the Frunk. I am looking to buy an rs s and these would help me aid in my decision

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I use bluetooth to stream music from my smart phone to my helmet. It's a lot easier than mounting speakers and such. If you don't have a smart phone you could get an MP3 player with bluetooth.
    Good Luck
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default JL audio

We have the JL system with the sub. WOW! Ported through the back of Frunk...sounds amazing!

Spyder Garage

I mounted my iPhone to the top of my GPS and relocated the iPhone din from the trunk all upfront.. not to loose front space i made my own woofer box and installed it in the lower half of the rear trunk along with a mini JL amp. replaced OEM speakers and there ya go..... sounds greats and has alitlle punch, although i shut down at times to enjoy nature... ride safe

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default I have them in stock

I have waterproof holders for iPhones, iPods, iPads and more in stock made for your Spyder
    you can remove and replace it anytime put it on a different bike and no tools needed.
    check out motorcycledave.com give me a call anytime but remember I am on the west coast
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by sadeeky View Post
    I want to place an ipod on the front of the dash below the handlebars. and wire it to the JL audio speakers. Also is the JL audio marine speakers water proof? and also is there some boom to the 8in sub in the Frunk. I am looking to buy an rs s and these would help me aid in my decision

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Check out Rokform.com This is what I use