Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yemaya View Post
    Thanks for coordinating this John. I will be there on Saturday if the weather is agreeable.
    You're welcome. Expect it will be cold but hoping for clear roads (no snow/ice) and temps in at least the 40s. Of course a heat wave in January would be especially welcome. See 'ya next month!
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

As I said on facebook (Dan McNally) I'll be there, Saturday, if the roads are dry!

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    As I said on facebook (Dan McNally) I'll be there, Saturday, if the roads are dry!
    Dan, sure hope you can make it. Wanna see if you look like your avatar...be sure and bring/wear your Santa hat.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

I will be there if the weather permitting.......can't miss this opportunity to meet the superstar; Lamont.
    If you ryde like there's no tomorrow, there won't be any
    Accidents hurt - safety doesn't

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Topshotta View Post
    I will be there if the weather permitting.......can't miss this opportunity to meet the superstar; Lamont.
    ...and his superstar sidekick SPYDERPOPS!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post
    ...and his superstar sidekick SPYDERPOPS!
    Yes and his sidekick...............Is Harvey doing any installs?
    If you ryde like there's no tomorrow, there won't be any
    Accidents hurt - safety doesn't

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Topshotta View Post
    Yes and his sidekick...............Is Harvey doing any installs?
    Maybe...not sure. Suggest calling him at 501-760-1234 and work details directly.

Spyder Garage

You're welcome. Expect it will be cold but hoping for clear roads (no snow/ice) and temps in at least the 40s. Of course a heat wave in January would be especially welcome. See 'ya next month!

40's?

Cold must not affect some people like it does me if you're riding a Spyder in 40 degree weather. As I get older and older I hate the cold more and more.

Let me know though if you do any 60 degree and above dates within 150 miles of me. Lol

Or 65 and above....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post
    40's?

Cold must not affect some people like it does me if you're riding a Spyder in 40 degree weather. As I get older and older I hate the cold more and more.

Let me know though if you do any 60 degree and above dates within 150 miles of me. Lol

Or 65 and above....
    Laser alignment party at the beach...maybe, just maybe.

Spyder Garage

Hopefully after I upgrade shocks.

Spyder Garage

Dan, sure hope you can make it. Wanna see if you look like your avatar...be sure and bring/wear your Santa hat.
    You tell me . . . does the avatar fit? Faceplate up.jpg

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yep, sure does. All you need is to fix that Santa hat to your helmet and it would be a perfect fit. BTW I'm retired Air Force as well! See 'ya next month!

Spyder Garage

Perfect

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post
    40's?

Or 65 and above....
    Ryding in 40 degree weather is no problem while wearing the Firstgear Thermo Suit available from Bajaron. I've ridden in the low 40s while wearing my 8th Layer below my normal cooler weather ryding clothes and was comfortable. Full face helmet helps as well.

I understand that cold affects people differently. Layer up and try it...you'll like it .

Come on Snoopy, join us for the alignment party. Leave the beach at dawn and you'll be home by dark AND with a laser aligned Spyder.
    Last edited by SpyRyd; 12-20-2013 at 05:43 AM.

Spyder Garage

Count me in for Saturday, in the PM. Coming form Woodbridge, VA

Thank you

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chief-J View Post

Thank you

PM coming your way...Chief-J .

Spyder Garage

Thank you
    I don't envy you that long stretch of ride on I-95 South, Chief-J. Too many of those Metro DC drivers!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I don't envy you that long stretch of ride on I-95 South, Chief-J. Too many of those Metro DC drivers!
    I think he can get to Remington VA without battling I95...and it's shorter but takes a few minutes longer (probably quicker if you factor in the probable I95 backup(s)).

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Thank you

Woodbridge to Remington is about 35-45 minutes. No I-95 involved. My daughter lives in Woodbridge and we go there all the time.
    2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

Spyder Garage

Thumbs down Spyder in the shop

My poor Spyder has been in the shop since Saturday. My antifreeze reservoir has a leak, so I'm having it replaced under the warranty. They said it would be TWO WEEKS before it's done. I'm praying to have my bike back in time for the laser alignment party at Dave's place. Ugh....
    Previous ride | 2009 Yamaha V Star Custom | black/pink flames
    Current ride | 2011 RT Limited | pearl white

Diamond R Accessories Premium Floorboards | Gorilla alarm system | Gloryders in pink kiss design | Spyder Sisters Frunk organizer | Kuryakyn clamshell grips | Lamonster Laser Alignment | Custom Dynamics HMT brake light, front fender lights, brightsides | Ultimate seat

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My poor Spyder has been in the shop since Saturday. My antifreeze reservoir has a leak, so I'm having it replaced under the warranty. They said it would be TWO WEEKS before it's done. I'm praying to have my bike back in time for the laser alignment party at Dave's place. Ugh....
    That's a bummer! Talk with your dealer to see if they will take an anti-freeze reservoir from one of there inventory bikes to put on yours. Two weeks for this job seems excessive. Probably had to order the reservoir...a common parts availability issue. Sorry. Hope your. Spyder is "healed" in time to make the laser alignment party.

Spyder Garage

I hope I have my suit by then to be able to ride that early in the morning. I hope you are able to ride as well young lady.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    I hope I have my suit by then to be able to ride that early in the morning. I hope you are able to ride as well young lady.
    Lamont and Harvey will be doing alignments all day until the last Spyder is aligned and the owner is Happy, Happy, Happy. So, if the temps later in the morning or around noon feel better to you (and maybe Yemaya's Spyder will be ready by then) please come later in the day. Just need you guys and every one else signed up to try your very best to show up at Dave's place. We don't want Lamont and Harvey to be disappointed in the turn out.

Shana, hope you get your Thermo suit in time. If not layer up and you should be fine. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Yemaya on Saturday, 4 Jan.