Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jodemonken View Post
    1700 km on my spyder.. I do not regret paying the 200000 of my norwegen kroners for the bike. The bike is amazing. But can it take corners faster than a regular mc?. I think so.

welcome

Woo hoo!!! Another Norwegian on SpyderLovers.

Well, maybe I shouldn't consider myself Norwegian but my great, great, great grandparents came from Norway. Though I have Norwegian heritage, I'm hopelessly American.

Spyder Garage

No Regrets. Just wish I was able to ride at this time will be glad when I get the okay from the doc. Surgery after buying the spyder has been the pits.
    Bill
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Gulf Coast Spyder Ryders -- look for us in the Ryder Group/Club shortcut on the homepage.

New Ryders always welcome!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buelldog View Post
    I am sure most of us have owned things where the two happiest days of ownership were THE DAY WE GOT IT!!and THE DAY WE SOLD IT!!.......Funny thing about the SPYDER.....there is no tapering off of loving it!Each day of ownership and riding is just as rewarding as the first!I have a full past porfolio of bikes, trikes,and atv's...about 70 plus! Spyder stands alone with not one degree of drop in passion for this 3 wheeler which I ride pretty much daily.
    Buyers Remorse??Does not and will not hit this hard core bike nut.Current bikes in my stable......Spyder 2618 and Buell xb12s........riding %....Spyder85%....Buell15%.
    Anybody got Buyers remorse yet???
    Had mine for almost one week now and I still catch myself yelling ``woo- hoo`` going down the highway !

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retread View Post
    Actually, the Gen2 Spyder ought to have the V4 Rotax is working on; supposedly over 200 HP.
    I believe you may be thinking of the GP engine that Aprilia is working on. Aprilia quit using Rotax and is starting to develop their own.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buelldog View Post
    Anybody got Buyers remorse yet???
    100 % NO!
    Love talking to folks about my SpYder!
    Love ryding it MORE!
    I'd rather be on 3 wheels, but 18 pays the BILLs!
    We are a two SpYder family!

N1RDH

Spyder Garage

Ordered in Nov. 2007, got it end of April. Up to then only seen pictures, no idea on what I was getting into but I definitely will say that this was one good move. Enjoying the H**** of of it.....Enjoy the ride and the people you meet.....

Be Safe and Be Proud

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    welcome

Woo hoo!!! Another Norwegian on SpyderLovers.

Well, maybe I shouldn't consider myself Norwegian but my great, great, great grandparents came from Norway. Though I have Norwegian heritage, I'm hopelessly American.
    Ha ha. Very funny that you know you have norway blood in you. One of my best friends is from Montana. Americans arent all bad.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

None!!

Spyder Garage

Never any doubt!!!

Best toy I ever owned. If I ever have a pain it is not having another 15k to do all the mods I want to do.
    Hang on!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Exhilarating is the word that most often comes to mind while riding!

Love. this. machine!

I can keep up with the speed of the others I ride with, it's comfortable, easy to ride, stable, carries all my stuff, including my dog and looks soooo flipping cool!

My hubby keeps trying to convince me this can be an off road vehicle- I know it can handle the average gravel road no problem, I just don't wanna get any scratches on my purdee toy!

Spyder Garage

nice .....
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Buyers remorse? Look on Ebay and Cycle trader. A bunch for sale, most with less than 1k miles.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Remorse? Is there such a thing?

I have had mine for two months. Bought the first one in North Carolina!! I have been on 3 Poker runs, 1 charity Ride, a trip from Charlestown, SC to Savanah, Ga and Deals Gap. Every day I cant wait to get home to ride

Spyder Garage

I bought a Harley Softail a year ago and it has 235 miles on it. I got my Spyder a month ago and turned over 1,000 miles today. I'm LOVIN' it!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

You've got a great pair in your garage! When my Spyder (#445) arrived last Dec I had also a Triumph Sprint 955 and I pretty much stopped riding it. So a few weeks ago I sold it and replaced it with a slightly used Buell XB12R - wow is that one fun to ride.

So now my Spyder has about 6000 miles on it - riding it about 3 - 4 times as much as the Buell. This week leaving for a ride from Pittsburgh out to MN, and up to Duluth for the Aerostich Very Boring Rally. On the Spyder!

Stuart

Spyder Garage

none!!!!!!! I,ve had mine since late June 2008. My photo is in lots of peoples cell phones...I always see people taking my pic from their car!! whoo hoo this thing is fuuunnn!!