Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Can- Am Bluetooth

After a wired communication issue with my 2010 RT-S, BRP is installing their Bluetooth System in my bike. The unit comes with one BT Headset.

Does anyone know if the Can-Am Factory Bluetooth System is compatible with the Cardo G4 Headsets?

I have a Schuberth C3 Helmet and they make a really nice Bluetooth Integrated Helmet Collar that I would like to use if possible.

Thank you.

Spyder Garage

Not with Cardo, but with SENA.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ONLY SENA

The system will only work with SENA

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFTL View Post
    After a wired communication issue with my 2010 RT-S, BRP is installing their Bluetooth System in my bike. The unit comes with one BT Headset.

Does anyone know if the Can-Am Factory Bluetooth System is compatible with the Cardo G4 Headsets?

I have a Schuberth C3 Helmet and they make a really nice Bluetooth Integrated Helmet Collar that I would like to use if possible.

Thank you.

Spyder Garage

Default BRP Blue Tooth Dongle

Dude, the BRP Blue tooth dongle is a freaking nightmare. I tried it and after a bad harness and it damaging my $500.00 Passport I chose to reconnect my CB and let it be only a bad experience and a bad memory

Spyder Garage

Nothing wrong with the SENA SM10 bluetooth module. I do have some issues with the way BRP wired it to the factory radio but that is solvable.

The module works fine and links up with my headset every time I turn the set on.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If your Cardo are capable of A2DP (Listen to music via Bluetooth from a phone, etc...) then you can use the BRP Dongle (Sena SM-10) to listen to music. The compatibility issue comes in with intercom functions. Different brands of comm units don't like to talk to each other. The phone and media linking, however is a universal, standardized protocol.

So, bottom line. Communications - both headsets need to be same make. Music - there should be no problems. I think there are some people on here that are running the SM-10 with a different brand headset.