Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2014 RT Limited

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Interesting, Renee told me on Monday that as of a week ago it was delayed for 2 weeks which means Monday is 2 weeks and should start shipping. There already been built according to Renee......what's with the 20 different stories?????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Look at the bright side. You are all now a day closer to delivery.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Agreed, I traded in my goldwing 3 weeks ago, I am bike less, waiting on my Rts , I just don't get all the bs rumors going around, I have spoken 2 times to Rene and he is the only source I believe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

A cousin of mine heard it from a friend's inlaw's adopted brother's ex- stepsister that they're going to be shipping them out A.S.A.p.
    THAT's how they start!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdmb1621 View Post
    Interesting, Renee told me on Monday that as of a week ago it was delayed for 2 weeks which means Monday is 2 weeks and should start shipping. There already been built according to Renee......what's with the 20 different stories?????

The reason for the 20 different stories ................. 20 different people

I too am Bikeless until the 14's get here.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

IF BRP is reading this it would be a good time for them to post something. I am sure waiting is not going to kill anyone but there seems to be a lot of different rumors floating around. It might help clear this up
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It could help to calm the mass hysteria that is brewing ...
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 11-14-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Spyder Garage

--a post from BRP or someone who speaks for them would be nice. But--on the other hand--are we then asking for Murphy's Law to kick in? Just when you think all is well...

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

It also depends on the order date. They can only ship so many to so many different places at the same time. Some were scheduled for Oct/Nov (which is now pushed to Dec/Jan), Dec/Jan, etc. Depending on when your dealer got their order in, plus how many they can ship vs how many were ordered, is why different dealer's will get some here, some there, at this time or that time.

Spyder Garage

Default the old saying

if you can't dazzle them with fineness, baffle them with bull

BRP rope a dope
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    --a post from BRP or someone who speaks for them would be nice. But--on the other hand--are we then asking for Murphy's Law to kick in? Just when you think all is well...
    I sent an e-mail to BRP, Below is their response.

In response to your request concerning the delivery of your new Spyder, we would like to inform you that we cannot provide any specific information on production and delivery schedules. For the most accurate information on the actual delivery to the dealership of the vehicle that you ordered, we would like to invite you to remain in contact with your dealer as they will be notified as soon as a shipment is destined for their dealership.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mods= luggage rack, rear trunk shelf & Mirror

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yup... But the dealers usually SWEAR that they haven't heard anything...

Spyder Garage

Default understand

i totally understand your frustration with waiting for you 2014 bikes to be delivered, when i bought my BMW K 1600 i traded in my goldwing and had to wait weeks for the K 1600 to come in. between the problems with the 13's that we are waiting for a fix, and you people waiting for the 2014's to be delivered we have no clue what BRP is doing. they want to make a perfect bike this time. there is no way in heck that they can release a bike with more problems like our 13's because the trust in the product and company will drop drastically and cause them to lose a lot of business.

us 13 owners are frustrated waiting for a fix for our issues, and they already have our money so they are going to make sure your 2014's are right b4 they ship them. a few complaints about minor issues are to be expected on the new bikes but not major one like we have with our 13's. they are also banking on the cold weather coming in and people not riding as much as they do during the warmer months. so i hope you get your bikes soon but just remember you are going to get the best bikes they can send out on the markets so the company can rebuild their reputation on the spyder and they will not have people like me and a few others braking their B with e mails and calls, and dealers saying that their customers are very unhappy and we need a fix for the problems they are having. good luck and i really hope time fly's by for you people because the repairs for our 13's are not going to be fixed till the 14's are done right.
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Just got off the phone with Cathy at Klinger PowerSports...
    Nothing yet; she'll call me as soon as she gets an email from BRP letting her know that they've left the yard...
    And they've had two days of snow up by them already!!

Spyder Garage

Bob

Yours may arrive with snow on it, then you can tell the Missus that you ordered a pearl white one

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default bobs dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Just got off the phone with Cathy at Klinger PowerSports...
    Nothing yet; she'll call me as soon as she gets an email from BRP letting her know that they've left the yard...
    And they've had two days of snow up by them already!!
    bob is your dealer the one across from the farm store and down the road from the grocery store in walton ny. i don't remember the names of the stores i mentioned it has been years since i sold my house in franklin ny
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Off on that side street to the North, at the West end of Town...

Spyder Garage

Default right

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Off on that side street to the North, at the West end of Town...
    ok i know the dealer i miss it up there but it was a 3 1/2 hr ride for me to just mow the lawn and work on the house for the weekend and than back home
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Default My dealer is my son-in-law

Quote Originally Posted by spyder-dude View Post
    When did your dealer initially tell you that it would be in when you first ordered it?
    He told me in September the projected release date was Oct. He told me today the 1st RT Ltd will be shipped to him in Nov - Dec. He had told me in September he did not expect to have one before Dec., and it would be a miracle if he saw one earlier.

My point? Don't assume your dealer is at fault.
    Doug Barnes
    James 4:17

all on two wheels. More on four or more. Guess I may need to start multi-coloring for three wheels.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Slight Update: I got a call-back from them; mentioning the fact that they've have been promised that the bikes will be shipped prior to the end of November...

Spyder Garage

I am waiting for my phone call. It is going to be in the 60's this weekend and will be riding my STS while anxiously waiting for my new 2014 RTS!
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

When did you get the call? From dealer or brp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Dealer...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

When did brp notify dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Bob????