Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

No, I said this product was not designed properly to work as a tensioner. Its not up to me to show product comparisons. Perhaps the vendor of the competing product would like to show video of the two working side by side. Perhaps not. Not my place.

Re-read what I wrote. I actually said that this product works BECAUSE its a tensioner. Not a dampener. If the difference between the two and the reason you should care and choose the correct design to do the job is beyond understanding, fine. I don't need to spend my weekend shooting videos to prove physics works or to sell another vendors products. I posted what I did so that folks can make their own informed decisions. I made mine and have nothing to gain by your purchase of this product. I have heard from a number of folks that fully understand my points and thanked me for posting them.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Default Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchek View Post
    looks like it works--think i'll just have to order one !!
    Looks like I will get one on order while the special is on.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    No, I said this product was not designed properly to work as a tensioner. Its not up to me to show product comparisons. Perhaps the vendor of the competing product would like to show video of the two working side by side. Perhaps not. Not my place.

Re-read what I wrote. I actually said that this product works BECAUSE its a tensioner. Not a dampener. If the difference between the two and the reason you should care and choose the correct design to do the job is beyond understanding, fine. I don't need to spend my weekend shooting videos to prove physics works or to sell another vendors products. I posted what I did so that folks can make their own informed decisions. I made mine and have nothing to gain by your purchase of this product. I have heard from a number of folks that fully understand my points and thanked me for posting them.
    I'll try typing slower, maybe that will help. I don't care about other products designed to serve the same purpose, nor do I care to hear u keep jabbering about automotive and industrial tensioners or dampeners or what ever you keep calling them. You continue to keep bashing this product. The vendor of the other product never said this was an inferior product, you did. They have no reason to do a side by side video. First you say," I said this product was not designed to work as a tensioner". Then you say, "I actually said that this product works BECAUSE it's a tensioner." Like I said earlier, talk is cheap, and a few people will always believe anything someone says. I'm afraid u are not near as credible a source on this subject as you want us to believe you are.