Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Wiper? yes? no?

I thank EVERYBODYS comments. I am too short to see over the shield even at it's lowest. Have used rain ex on it. Plex stuff, my hand, (that's not easy either!!! too short!) Pledge, wax, turtle wax. Have used stuff probably shouldn't have and of course by the time I get into a downpour or misty stuff everything has been "blown" off, sun dried, and gone!!! Am too cheap to get a new or diff shield. Soo am sorta stuck with what I have and probably just quit driving while it's raining. Sometimes just have to plow thru tho. Guess the WW is out tho.

Very Active Member granpa in Cincy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

People have cut 1/2 to 1" from top of shield for just that reason. Maybe someone who has done it will pipe up with the "how to do it".

Spyder Garage

I would rather have wipers on my helmet visor than windshield
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Default choices, choices..!!

if you have the larger shields where you look through them, then would help. Need to consider all the points above as to scratching durability etc. If you ryde a lot in the rain and repellants don't do the trick then go for it. For all the others looking over the shield, it will do nothing for you. You have to look at helmet shield sweepers or repellants. Heavy rain pretty much washes off, light rain will accumulate but a tilt to the left a nd right blows it off..at least for me..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default wipers

i always look over the windshield but i hate getting caught in a storm with a helmet with no face shield
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Default PEERCLEAR WILL NOT WORK ON RT

Ordered the Peer clear and it does not fit the Spyder RT. When the windshield is up the motor is in the middle of your windshield. You can not lower the windshield without having the motor in the middle of it.