Spyder Garage

Default Interesting destinations?

Well now that it's officially way too cold to take my watercraft to the lake anymore this year (I winterized my boats this evening), where are some good destinations to take the Spyder around SouthEast Texas for a pretty yet cool afternoon? I've always wanted to go visit Bananna Bend south of Lake Houston... I know there are some other Spyders along the Hwy 59N corridor I've seen ya'll out around New Caney and Cleveland before but since I bought my RS I've yet to find anybody around here to go riding with!

- Michael

Spyder Garage

Default conroe group

the conroe group rides a lot

not to mention there are a lot of roads south of Houston that rarely see ice

go south young man and enjoy riding all year round

Spyder Garage

Ice? On roads? I've only seen that when somebody dumps the remains of a soft drink out their car window around here! LOL!

Seriously, the last time I saw icey roads here was in January 1997 during the "great ice storm" that hit the area. Freezing rain suxs, I had no power for like 7 days and highs were in the 30's that entire week... I slept in my living room by the fireplace and heated pans of water next to the fireplace to put in my tropical fish tanks to keep the fish from dying. What a mess ughhhh!

Not sure we'll ever see THAT kind of weather here again, though I have a 10K watt generator now just in case.

- Michael

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

If you decide to come down by Beaumont let us know! There are several spyders here!
    2012 Can Am spyder RT: RED! Widow pegs with kuraykyn mounts, ride on sealant in all tires, stebel nautilus air horn, ELKA shocks, Ultimate saddle & driver backrest, digital clock & oil pressure gauge (replaced OEM gauges), xenon lights all around, Custom dynamics brake light, SEAL pup floor boards, Baja ron sway bar, chain guard, bump skid & block off plate (all from spyderpops), Baker air wings, Custom Dynamics turn signals & fender lights, custom paint job (hot rod flames)