Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default spyder jewelry 20 beautiful items to choose from

mrs, says theres nothing for the women as far as jewelry was concerned her comments were you spend all your money on the bike I want some bling on me when we go riding, and so we searched it out and we found high quality made in the u.s.a. handmade jewelry for you ladies! get blinged out!. you won't be disappointed when you get these beautiful babies the quality is great they sparkle in the light of day and we bet the other ladies will ask where did you get these from I want some too!! well wait no longer p.m. us or email us @ jbooth9619@att.net . so chime in with comments suggestions of other type of spyder jewelry you would like and or wear and we will see what we can do. but for know were just going with this and if demand is there we will step up and get more products, guys if your looking for something let me know and i'll see what I can get for ya. please tell us if your in canada as shipping is higher there.please scroll through entire thread I can only post 5 pics per reply. see post #2,13,14 for more pictures.

10.00 for this necklace with purple pendants item #001

10.00 for these earrings with purple pendants item #002

10.00 for this necklace with red pendants item #003

10.00 for these earrings with red pendants item #004

and if your looking for something a little less we have this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 02-27-2015 at 07:54 AM.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

840_027.jpg10.00 Spider on Spider Web Earrings.item #006

962_025.jpg10.00 Spider Web with Hanging Spider. item #007

nk-469.jpg10.00 spider in web with red austrian crystal antique silver finish pewter pendant necklace. item #009

10.00 gothic cross and spider set in web with red austrain crystal pewter pendant necklace. item #010
    nk-448.jpg
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 07-15-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

PM sent about the small web ear rings.

Carl
    2012 White RT Limited and 2013 Yellow ST-S Think 3 .i.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Order

Post or send on line site so that I may see selection.

Jeannette Edwards

Spyder Garage

I ordered both earings in the red and purple and also the web earings. I'm very pleased with the earings and they were shipped to me very quickly. For the price you can't go wrong folks. Highly recommend this jewelry.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Rocket View Post
    I ordered both earings in the red and purple and also the web earings. I'm very pleased with the earings and they were shipped to me very quickly. For the price you can't go wrong folks. Highly recommend this jewelry.
    Well thanks ex-rocket.

Spyder Garage

The earrings I ordered for my wife for Christmas arrived while I was with my mom taking care of her.

They were packaged excellent and are just beautiful.

Thanks so much for the great Christmas gift. Julie will love them I know.

Carl
    2012 White RT Limited and 2013 Yellow ST-S Think 3 .i.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by quickster47 View Post
    The earrings I ordered for my wife for Christmas arrived while I was with my mom taking care of her.

They were packaged excellent and are just beautiful.

Thanks so much for the great Christmas gift. Julie will love them I know.

Carl
    thanks for the great review carl hope the wife likes very well and we look forward to your business in the future.

jim

Spyder Garage

Default Xmas shopping

My package arrived yesterday. Great looking products wife will love them very good looking necklace an earrings.
    2012 RT-SE5 , MAD wires an NGK plugs bLUE

Spyder Garage

Default The earrings are GREAT

Got my package...all 3 pair are just as you said...your customer service is great, the product (earrings) are great quality. Could not improve on this transaction/product. Definitely a good buy. Thank you so much. And Happy Thanksgiving.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Well thanks murphybrown we enjoyed doing business with you, wear them with pride and show them off to all your girlfriends as I know you will..

Ty,
    Jim

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hook86;7were25112
    My package arrived yesterday. Great looking products wife will love them very good looking necklace an earrings.
    Thanks hook86, were glad they made it to canada without damage, we know the wife will just love them.
    Ty,
    Jim

Spyder Garage

NK-466B_017.jpg10.00 Polished Spider with Black Stone Body.item #011

Spider-NK-466R-400x400.jpg10.00 Polished Spider with red Stone Body.item #012

952B_024.jpg10.00 Spider with Black Navette Earrings. item #013

NK-350B_020.jpg10.00 spider with Black Navette. item #014

1008_023.jpg10.00 Spider with Red Teardrop Body in Vines. item #015
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 12-13-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Spyder Garage

NK-572_016.jpg10.00 Spider with Skull Head necklace. item #016

NK-486_018.jpg10.00 Sprawling Spider with Red Stone Body necklace. item #017

587.jpg10.00 gothic spider with red teardrop stone body necklace surrounded by vines. item #019

813eUHnkXXL__SY575_.jpg10.00 gothic spider earrings with black navette stone silver finish. item #020
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 07-15-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Jewery

Amazon has a watch for $1 but shipping is $14 or $17 I for get quilty not very good.

Spyder Garage

we just added 2 more nice pieces to our collection. well its too late for a Christmas delivery but think about new years and all the upcoming parties.

thanks to all that have bought so far please share your comments and show off that neat spyder jewelry to all.

merry Christmas and happy new year to all.

jim

Spyder Garage

Thanks Jim,

The jewelry arrived as promised before Christmas, well actually it arrived Friday which was really perfect!. We did our Christmas with kids on Saturday. Just enough time to wrap. The jewelry looks terrific and most important the wife loved it. I received pieces 003,004 and 005 in perfect condition!

I will purchase more in the near future.

Thank you, Bill

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bbodah View Post
    Thanks Jim,

The jewelry arrived as promised before Christmas, well actually it arrived Friday which was really perfect!. We did our Christmas with kids on Saturday. Just enough time to wrap. The jewelry looks terrific and most important the wife loved it. I received pieces 003,004 and 005 in perfect condition!

I will purchase more in the near future.

Thank you, Bill
    Bill, thanks alot were glad the wife loves them glad they made it on time.merry christmas and happy newyear to you.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) LindaG's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Got them as a gift.

My husband surprised me today with the spyder earrings and necklace and the web earrings. Love them all. Looking forword to wearing them in the coming year.

Spyder Garage

Default item 010

Can one still get the gothic cross item #010?
    2012 RT-SE5 , MAD wires an NGK plugs bLUE

Spyder Garage

My granddaughter really liked everything.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by samewok View Post
    My granddaughter really liked everything.
    Samewok, glad to hear hope she wears them with pride.hope to hear from you soon again.
    Ty,
    Jim

Spyder Garage

Default Great items!

I ordered a few jewelry items from these folks and was very pleasantly surprised at the quality. My wife loves them! She agrees that there is not much out there for the Ladies. Keep up the great looking items, I am sure it will be worth it. These were perfect Christmas Gifts for her and they will make great birthday and anniversary gifts.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Well Hell View Post
    I ordered a few jewelry items from these folks and was very pleasantly surprised at the quality. My wife loves them! She agrees that there is not much out there for the Ladies. Keep up the great looking items, I am sure it will be worth it. These were perfect Christmas Gifts for her and they will make great birthday and anniversary gifts.
    Thanks wellhell we are so glad she loves them let her wear them with pride and joy..happy new year ev1.

Ty,
    Jim

Spyder Garage

Default Fast service WOW

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post

I ordered a pendant and earrings for my wife and two days they were in the mail. Thanks for your super service. My wife loves them.