Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST,who from Florida are going and when.

Three Spyders from The Treasure Coast will be leaving 26th or 27thApril.We will be routing via The Gulf Coast ,up The Mississippi great river road then a couple of days ryding the twisties of Arkansas arriving 30th Apr in Springfield.We will be staying at The Holiday Inn 1 minute walk from The host hotel.If other Spyders want to join us for the ryde to Spyderfest all are welcome.

ivor

reggystan

Sounds like a great way to ride up from Florida! See you in Mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    Three Spyders from The Treasure Coast will be leaving 26th or 27thApril.We will be routing via The Gulf Coast ,up The Mississippi great river road then a couple of days ryding the twisties of Arkansas arriving 30th Apr in Springfield.We will be staying at The Holiday Inn 1 minute walk from The host hotel.If other Spyders want to join us for the ryde to Spyderfest all are welcome.

ivor

Spyder Garage

Ivor, sounds like a super nice ride.. do you mind welcoming the terrible 3?

Spyder Garage

Boy, it would be a hoot riding with you guys but were coming down from Minnesota.
    Kinda, out of the way for us. :-)

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Default Hello form TN

ivor
    Hello my friend,
    I had heard you bought a spyder a year or so ago. I bought on a few months ago and love riding it. Any chance you will be riding rte. 66 again? We will make the trip in June.
    Your friends,
    Gene and Charlotte

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spy+ View Post
    How could I do this without you guys.Would love to have you do the trip with us.

ivor

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by grannyspyderrider View Post
    Hello my friend,
    I had heard you bought a spyder a year or so ago. I bought on a few months ago and love riding it. Any chance you will be riding rte. 66 again? We will make the trip in June.
    Your friends,
    Gene and Charlotte
    Hi you guys .Really nice to hear from you.I did not know you had bought the Spyder.Glad you like it .I got mine 15 months ago and have clocked 25000miles on it.Doing the 66 rally in 2014 will make you the first Spyder to do it with George.
    If Spyderfest had been around June I would love to have hooked up with the Rt66 Rally but the plan is to ride out West after Spyderfest.I wouldn't be averse to doing the Rally again in the coming years.I loved it both times I have done it.Keep in touch.It would be great to meet up again.

ivor

reggystan

Are you kidding me, we are only 1 state away from Colorado! Off road time!!! Who's in now?

Spyder Garage

Ivor would love to go but I think Carol and I are going to save up for Spyderquest in Sept. Have fun and be safe.J/C

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

I understand Johnny.Spyderquest looks to be a lot of fun.Great part of the country to ryde.Look forward to seeing you at the Florida event during the Winter.

ivor

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by reggystan View Post
    Are you kidding me, we are only 1 state away from Colorado! Off road time!!! Who's in now?
    Great idea Reggy.How is this for a plan.From Spyderfest head West to Colorado.Spend a week or so riding that state.Incredible mountain riding.Store the bikes for a month or so there.Fly home,return a month or so later towards the end of June.I am guessing that The Owners Event might possibly be held in Durango or somewhere West.if so attend that,incredible riding round there & Utah.Could then ride home or for me even take it further by storing the bikes again for a month or 6 weeks then return and head to California ,Ride The Pacific coast Hwy upto Oregon or Washington then head East home via Yellowstone,Beartooth Pass,Black Hills and home.Great riding and no doubling back and forth to Florida on the bikes which is hot,flat and doubles the mileage to ride."So come on guys who is in for a big adventure next Summer."

ivor

Spyder Garage

Great idea Reggy.How is this for a plan.From Spyderfest head West to Colorado.Spend a week or so riding that state.Incredible mountain riding.Store the bikes for a month or so there.Fly home,return a month or so later towards the end of June.I am guessing that The Owners Event might possibly be held in Durango or somewhere West.if so attend that,incredible riding round there & Utah.Could then ride home or for me even take it further by storing the bikes again for a month or 6 weeks then return and head to California ,Ride The Pacific coast Hwy upto Oregon or Washington then head East home via Yellowstone,Beartooth Pass,Black Hills and home.Great riding and no doubling back and forth to Florida on the bikes which is hot,flat and doubles the mileage to ride."So come on guys who is in for a big adventure next Summer."

ivor
    I like your thinking.. we should do that Ivor..
    I just need to replace my sleek tires for off-road tires to keep up with the other terrible 2

Spyder Garage

I like your thinking.. we should do that Ivor..
    I just need to replace my sleek tires for off-road tires to keep up with the other terrible 2
    So let's do it!!!!!!!Only takes a few hours to replace those tires.I have new tires so guess I could just about keep up with the terrible three.

ivor

Spyder Garage

Cool We'll Be There

ivor
    Hi Ivor, we (my daughter And I) are leaving the Morning of the 27th from the Gulf Coast of Florida, will head up to just south of Atlanta to pick up a couple of Ga. Ryders and head west. Will arrive in Springfield late on the 29th. We are getting excited and looking forward to once again ryding the Ozark Mountains. Staying at the Candlewood, next door to the host hotel. BTW, thanks for setting up the Country Inn for Bike Week. We will be there 13th thru the 16th. See you all in Missouri and before that at Bike Week.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Ivor would love to go but I think Carol and I are going to save up for Spyderquest in Sept. Have fun and be safe.J/C
    I'm thinking along the same lines as John & Carol. I'm gonna pass Spyderfest and opt for Spyderquest.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    I'm thinking along the same lines as John & Carol. I'm gonna pass Spyderfest and opt for Spyderquest.

Chris
    We are also planning to do this and have made reservations.... Hope to see you & JohnnyG at SpyderQuest
    Last edited by cjackg; 01-10-2014 at 10:04 AM.

Spyder Garage

Terrible 3 ?
    Terrible3.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    Terrible 3 ?
    Terrible3.jpg
    That is a great pic

Spyder Garage

my brother and I are looking for a group to ride up to Spyderfest with

perhaps we can ride with you
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lookerjdc View Post
    my brother and I are looking for a group to ride up to Spyderfest with

perhaps we can ride with you
    I am not able to go now due to a business commitment which has come up and clashes.The other 2 which were originally going are now not doing the trip for various reasons.

ivor