GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spyder Smyles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default My First Spyderfest

I am so looking forward to my first Spyderfest and it looks like it will be packed with Spyder lovers as the host hotel is already booked up except for one King Size Jacuzzi Smoking Room. That didn't stop me though, hubby and I moved on down the street to the Hampton Inn and will be in town from 27 April to 3 May. We are coming in early to get in some extra riding as we have never been to this area before. The countdown has begun!
    CURRENT: 2015 Yellow RT-S SE6 "Smiling All the Way"
    CB, Satelite Radio, BRP Vented Windshield, BRP Adjustable Handwings, Cup Holder, EZ Pass Holder, Side Saddle Cargo Nets, Smiley Face FLO, Smiley Flower Face Decals, Tri Axel Handlebar's, Corbin Heated Seat, Baker Built Upper/Lower Air Wings, BumpSkid, High Third Brake/Running Light, Brake/Running Light/Turn Signal License Plate, Turn Signals in Mirrors.

PAST: 2013 Yellow RT-S SE5 - Loaded with lots of goodies.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm sure you will still have a great time. I was surprised that the host hotel is on the smaller side only 130 rooms.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Congrats..!!

know you will have a great time. There are a lot of places but do fill up fast. Many have been waiting with their finger on the key to confirm...!! enjoy...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I'm sure you will still have a great time. I was surprised that the host hotel is on the smaller side only 130 rooms.
    Some of the BEST things, can come in smaller packages...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Smyles View Post
    I am so looking forward to my first Spyderfest and it looks like it will be packed with Spyder lovers as the host hotel is already booked up except for one King Size Jacuzzi Smoking Room. That didn't stop me though, hubby and I moved on down the street to the Hampton Inn and will be in town from 27 April to 3 May. We are coming in early to get in some extra riding as we have never been to this area before. The countdown has begun!

Did you get the Spyderfest rate for the Hampton?
    When I called - they had no idea about the event.

Spyder Garage

This also will be my first Spyderfest and I'm looking forward to meeting all Spyder owners. Called the Host Motel and they are already sold out. The host motel took my name and number as they are checking on several motels that are closeby and that will honor the pricing of the host motel. Said I should get a call back either today or tomorrow to confirm the room.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Default Which Hampton Inn?

I am interested in attending my first spyderfest, and saw that the host hotel was booked already. Which Hampton Inn are people booking rooms at? Cant wait.....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tthuss View Post
    I am interested in attending my first spyderfest, and saw that the host hotel was booked already. Which Hampton Inn are people booking rooms at? Cant wait.....
    You'll see more tomorrow. But it is the Hampton on 2750 North Glenstone. I stayed there 2 weeks ago and they bill themselves as the friendliest hotel in Springfield! There are 2 others VERY close to each other. Look at them with Google and you'll see how well this all works out. You'll also learn how close the fairgrounds are too!

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad 7.5 using Tapatalk HD

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) pslawing's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just booked at the Candlewood next door to the host hotel. 417-866-4242 have rooms, they will book for you and tomorrow at 10 the rates will be announced $75/nite for queens