Thread: Floorboards

Spyder Garage

Default Floorboards

Okay guys and gals, here is a photo of the floorboards that I would like. I want them angled like this too. I want them to go on the inside of the black plastic faring down by the feet. Basically exactly opposite of the highway pegs that Lamont and my husband have. I found that is a perfect distance for my legs. Also, I like the little edge for holding my foot, kind of like a shoe store measuring device. I know bjt can do it but if there are ideas out there to make this install happen, I would love to hear them. Thanks. By the way these are Mini Bullet Boards by Boot Dr. (part#MBB-P) Does anyone know what other adapters or hardware might be needed. Thank you in advance for any help.
    Last edited by dltang; 07-14-2008 at 09:18 PM.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Floorboards

Those look comfy

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    Okay guys and gals, here is a photo of the floorboards that I would like. I want them angled like this too. I want them to go on the inside of the black plastic faring down by the feet. Basically exactly opposite of the highway pegs that Lamont and my husband have. I found that is a perfect distance for my legs. Also, I like the little edge for holding my foot, kind of like a shoe store measuring device. I know bjt can do it but if there are ideas out there to make this install happen, I would love to hear them. Thanks. By the way these are Mini Bullet Boards by Boot Dr. (part#MBB-P) Does anyone know what other adapters or hardware might be needed. Thank you in advance for any help.
    Would you mind in giving the Web address?

thank you

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Would you mind in giving the Web address?

thank you
    I got the best deal on ebay. $60.00 plus shipping. It appears if you do a web search they retail for about $180.00. Here they are in another ebay auction that ends in 5 days starting at $30.00. Good luck http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOOT-...spagenameZWDVW
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.